Hyatt Place Keystone
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$170
Alpine Slopes Lodge(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$69
Priceline
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
Priceline
Slopeside Lodge(Keystone)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshorter walkamazing hotelresort feegreat advicefree shuttleone night staymountain housefront deskevery morningperu liftriver runwould stay here againski tripjamiekinksjaimerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are all newly remodeled so they are in excellent shape. We had a one bedroom suite which was very spacious for my family of four. You can walk right out the backdoor of the hotel and be at the closest lift within 5 minutes. The parking is convenient and close to the hotel. The customer service of all staff was excellent. I used a Hyatt free night certificate so I did not have to pay the resort fee, but I would have been annoyed if I did. This is not a resort and therefore should not have a nightly resort fee. But that is the only downside I see with this hotel. I would stay here again if my travels brought me to Keystone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It's modern, clean, service is great etc. But my real story is what happened when something went wrong.
My partner stayed here for a solo ski trip and on day 2 broke his arm. I had to travel to attend to him while he had surgery etc. It was a crazy personal experience and I needed all kinds of help.

The GM Anne couldn't have helped any more - she was wonderful. Understood our predicament and was super-accommodating and caring. So a huge amount of gratitude to her and the front desk team who provided us with a ton of help.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank damof
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The facility looks very nice but we never ended up staying there. There were only two people ahead of us in line but there was a very long wait for reasons unknown. Once we were able to get to the desk we were told our room was not ready even though it was hours after check in time. When we pressed for information we were give a vague explanation and no time estimate. No apology, no snack or drink offer. Keep in mind this was a Sunday night and not a holiday week.

After waiting for a while we went back to the desk to get an update and the clerk told us, "Oh, your room is ready.". Did you not see us sitting five feet away?

We head to the room and instead of the king we reserved it was two beds.
And apparently right near the door to the outdoor hot tub as there were a bunch of people milling around in the narrow hall right outside our door drinking and talking and waiting their turn.

Headed back down to the desk and asked for the room that we reserved. More hemming and hawing and heading back to the mysterious manager behind a closed door to discuss the situation, After waiting around for another 20 minutes with no hint that we might get the room reserved, we finally asked for a refund and left.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Landed in DEN after an earlier-than-expected departure due to an airline weather waiver, hopped into rental car and booked this award stay en route to the property. Arrived late on a Tuesday, but checked in was seamless, room was on par, breakfast was decent, and we walked out the door and 5 minutes to the lift (which you can beat only; by a shorter walk). A good stay; would recommend this property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Such friendly staff. New and updated. Room was small but worked. Free breakfast was nice. Staff is what really takes this place to the next level. Everyone always seemed to be hustling and happy to help. We also were able to check into our room at 10am! Thanks Jaime!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family