All reviews hi express small pool nice business hotel fitness club cinnamon rolls average breakfast in town under renovation room was clean and comfortable staff was very friendly and helpful would stay here again hotel is located business center the breakfast area choose this hotel spent two nights room rate
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a clean well run hotel. It is located just off a main road and easy to find. It was clean with comfortable beds. The suites are well appointed and roomy with a area for watching TV and eating. I would recommend if your in the Greeley Colorado area check this hotel out

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Yes, I recommend this property.
The property is in a great central location, is very clean and comfortable. The bed is one of the best I have been in for a while. The hotel is wonderful, but part of that is the warmth of the staff. It is a genuine team caring for the customer to make the stay wonderful.

I was there on a Saturday night and wanted to worship in local church. Redeemer Lutheran Greenly was a great suggestion

Room tip: All rooms seemed equally nice
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Charyl G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your great review. We do have an amazing staff here. I am so happy that our guests truly pick up the warm caring personalities that we have here. I am excited you were able to find a place of worship at the recommendation of our staff. We really try to make our guests feel like they are at home. We hope to have back soon. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I were on a trip from Houston to Yellowstone National Park. We made a couple of stops along the way that included a day-visit to the Rocky Mountain NP. We stop in Greeley at this hotel to overnight before heading off to Wyoming. We frequently stay in HI Express hotels on our "road trips" due to the consistently good establishments.

The Good
- Good location with lots of good restaurants nearby
- Newly renovated, high quality room

The Bad
- The lobby was a complete mess when we checked in as the breakfast area was being renovated - so the contractor had moved all of the breakfast are furniture into the lobby to allow the breakfast area to re-floored with tile. Believe it or not when we arose the next morning, the furniture had been put back in place for breakfast.
- There was no luggage cart at the entrance. When I asked the receptionist where it/they were, she said they were being used.

The Ugly - I went looking for the luggage cart(s) after we lugged all of our gear into our 2nd Floor room. I found one intact on the 3rd Floor which was shutdown for room renovation. Apparently the renovation workers had used it to haul there gear in and left it there.I brought it back to the Ground Floor entrance for use by future arrivals. When going out for dinner later that evening the upper frame of a 2nd Cart had been put at the entrance. Apparently the dolly part of the cart had been removed to allow the workers to move around there gear.

I am sure once the renovations of the property are completed the Bad and the Ugly will disappear.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charyl G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We know that there are ongoing inconveniences during the renovation of this property. We do apologize for those inconveniences. Some times the workers seem to overlook how they are impacting our guest experiences with their actions. I will meet with them again about using all out luggage carts at once to move their materials and remembering that those are for the guests to use for luggage so they need to be returned to our entryway. We do know at the end of all this we will have beautiful quality rooms for our guests to enjoy.Thank you for having an understanding that this is a temporary bad and ugly and that one day soon it will all be just the good. Please come back and see us after we are done. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean,staff friendly and helpful. Room is spacious and includes all conveniences for an extended stay (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker). Breakfast has great and healthy assortment. Enjoyed our stay!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Charyl G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your great review. We really try to make our guests feel at home with our amenities. We hope you continue to choose our property in your future travels.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Stayed here for a conference last week. The room was clean and the breakfast options simple, but solid. Renovation going on, but no noise. The staff were absolutely wonderful. Met all our needs and when our conference shuttle left us behind, the lady in charge gave us a ride to Northern Colorado University. Service above and beyond.

• Trip type: Travelled on business