“best restaurant in Grand Junction”
Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Commuting to the rockies from California I stay in Grand Junction just because of Bin 707. Creative farm to table dishes and terrific wines at affordable prices. Today I was spoilt by 'The Shawns' - my two waiters Shauna and Shaun - who are exceptional at what they because they really care and it shows.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I were on a two week vacation to Colorado. We arrived here in Grand Junction beautiful town. We asked locals where a good place was to eat and we were directed to Bin 707. We were pleasantly surprised. We would put this restaurant in our top 10 of our eating experiences in Colorado!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A must! Bin 707 has a wonderful menu, a delightful bar and even patio seating! It is known to get busy so you made call to see if they take reservations however we have always had great luck getting a great spot and great service right off the bat!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I both had wonderful vegan meals. We asked the server to space our order so we could dine leisurely. And she did!

1  Thank Jeri B
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped during a cross country trip. Had to drive ~7 miles through town. Definitely worth it! Locally sourced food and great beer selection!