“Bar crowd not for food”
Review of Roosters

Roosters
Ranked #214 of 295 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was excited to see a new local wing place. I saw BW3s down the road but wanted something a little less “chain”. It was a little odd entering through a motel to get to the place but okay. The place was pretty empty except for the 10-13 men huddled around the bar shouting “shots”, “shots”. It seems a little early (5:45) for that but it happens.

I seat myself in a booth wait about 3-5 minutes and no one ever even acknowledges me. I decide to leave when the chorus changes from “shots” to “Jager”, “jager”.

Went to BW3s instead. And it was exactly what I expected.

1  Thank Craig R

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We liked the atmosphere. Staffing was short, but they did a great job in spite of being rushed. Food was a little spicy for our taste, but flavor was excellent.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Havent tried the food and never will. The place is filthy, we asked for 3 differnt drinks from the bar before we finally found an alchol that we wanted. How do you not have Crown or Absolute Vodka!! Service also lacking. Our server didn't know a single answer about what booze they did have.

1  Thank brentlawson300