Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$216
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$174
US$165
Frontier Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
US$121
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$213
US$202
Residence Inn
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
Priceline
Affordable Inns(Glenwood Springs)
US$108
US$104
Priceline
Best Kept Secret B & B(Glenwood Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbest westernshot springswafflesnice poolwalking distancewould stay here againgreat place to staythe breakfast areanice propertynice breakfastpleasant stayrooms are cleancontinental breakfastpool and hot tubgreat roomfridge and microwaveadventure park
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was a lot nicer than online which is rare. It’s like a resort. Perfect for your family,they have a hot tub that can fit about 20-25 people, it has a heated kiddy pool, and heated pool. Off the pool area is a nice laundry mat with ice and snacks. The only downside is you do have to walk a ways depending on where your staying. There are separate buildings but all very nice. The rooms are very nice and better than the last Hampton I stayed at. They have a fridge and microwave. The air conditioning is state of the arc and I was very impressed with the room layout. The only thing that seems to be a problem is the WiFi, it isn’t the best and doesn’t seem to connect,also the lighting near the bathroom is very dim. But I would recommend staying here to anyone with a family passing through Glenwood Springs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quoted a price of 149ish in June tourist time weekend... at the end of the phone call I asked the total after tax almost 200 for one night. I took it because I was just passing through town really. They took advantage whatever mo harm done. Below average type place though. Glenwood Springs is kinda a dump in itself but I think if I looked hard enough I could find something better. Something with a kitchenette. Bottom line is I really didn't like the way they jack people around with the prices. Next time I'll go somewhere else and negotiate the price better. Or figure out a way to book online cheaper.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stay at the Best Western Antlers whenever we visit Glenwood Springs. The rooms are quiet and comfortable and the location is very convenient to all the great restaurants and the pedestrian bridge. There's free breakfast. And there are 5 acres of beautiful grounds to enjoy, with adirondack chairs and fire pits, plus a nice swimming pool/jacuzzi. We love this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we were in glenwood springs for the graduation of our niece
The hotel was comfortable.
Staff helpful.
room was good size and had been recently renovated.
The hotel is within walking distance of many venues.
would stay here again...
The buffet breakfast was good, but could use some changes daily.
Bacon would be nice!
We had beautiful weather, and made use of the pool daily.

Room Tip: lower floor.....no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was spacious and quiet. We were on the second floor. There are no elevators, so make sure you can walk the stairs with your luggage. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of food including make-your-own waffles and eggs. My granddaughter really enjoyed the pool and small playground. There were lots of other kids, which was a plus for us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family