“What A Find!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Passing through Glenwood Springs and found Pullman on Trip Advisor. Fantastic, inspired and creative lunch! Loved everything including kind and helpful wait staff. The salad with pickled rhubarb was So tasty! Had the eggplant cannelloni which was divine and ample. My husband’s goat reuben was delicious. Our waiter kindly suggested my husband take the daily soup (yummy chorizo with beans) as his side rather than spend the extra for a separate course. And they Loved on our dogs! Super sweet and brought lots of water for them. Wish we lived closer. Don’t Miss This.

A note about waitstaff: This is such a tough job and it’s so awful to read what people write. Pull yourselves on their shoes once in a while, people. Be Kind.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you and your furry fiends had a great visit. I think you will just have to move closer.

dine with delight,

the pullman

Write a ReviewReviews (1 261)

48 - 52 of 1 262 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Soup was good but the rest of the entrees were just okay. The prices were a little high and just felt the little unwelcomed in this town.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Springhill58,

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit. OK is never OK. I hope the rest of your visit to Glenwood Springs got better. This is really a great, friendly town.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This establishment had very friendly staff, but the menu did not suit our tastes. It was great food, just not what we like.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Ginger S,

I hope that didn't tarnish your take on Glenwood Springs. There are many great restaurants here, I hope you find more of what you are looking for.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We checked out the menu and tried to get seated, but were ignored by hostess. The menu looked good with reasonable prices, but we didn’t get to find out.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Christa H,

Sorry you didn't get in. We take reservations if useful. I'm sure you will feel different about us if you give us another try.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I have eaten at The Pullman several times in the last few months when visiting Glenwood Springs. I can say confidently that this is one of the best restaurants in GS and if you enjoy delicious creative cuisine, don't miss The Pullman.

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Sterling F,

Thank you for making us a part of your trips to Glenwood Springs.

dine with delight,