“Summer Breeze House is the place you dream when...”
other travellers have booked this property
General view of the house at sunset
The pool at sunset Cocktails by the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The pool at sunset
Cocktails by the pool
Drink time
Veranda
The house seen by the pool
Eating under the pergola
Outdoor dining table
View from the verandda
The house, pool and surrounding area
Eating outdoors
Pergola with bougainvillea
Swing and palm tree
The pool at night
The balcony leading to the bedroom
Downstairs bedroom
Upstairs bedroom
Upstairs bedroom
Upstairs double bedroom
Kitchen
View from top floor balcony
Daydreaming!
Downstairs bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Spyros K
“Summer Breeze House is the place you dream when you think of holidays in Mykonos”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014

Our stay at Summer Breeze House made our holidays unforgettable. It is a wonderful house, clean and neat, with fantastic view, traditional Cycladic decoration, spacious bedrooms with big beds (finally!) and cosy living room. The best part of it is the front courtyard with the comfortable couch where you can sit and relax for hours enjoying the Aegean view! Truly unforgettable moments!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Oct 2014
> Let me first urge prospective guests to read through all reviews that I have been sent from people all over the world - I hope everyone will judge for themselves if Jordan's version of events tallies with how I always welcome guests to our house.
> Jordan - you and your friends have messed up my property, you lied and brought additional people to stay (above the maximum number that you agreed to), you kept playing music loudly and shouting throughout the night (causing our neighbours to complain repeatedly), and now you leave a negative review full of falsehoods. The only shocker here is the nerve that you and your friends have.
> As you know well, I only visited the house to discuss our neighbours complaints regarding the noise you were making throughout the night. Even from the balcony, it was obvious that you had turned the place upside down - all the white pillows from the outside sofas were thrown on the ground, with dirty boot-stamps on. I ended up having to throw away many of them as they proved impossible to clean fully.
> When you opened the door to me and I saw the inside of the house, I was shocked. I truly could not imagine how or why anyone would do that. Dirty glasses and dishes everywhere, wet towels and bedsheets on the ground, bootstamps on the sofas and beds. And as you admitted, a total of 8 people occupying the place, above the maximum number of 7 that you had agreed to in our short term contract.
> I returned to the house again in order to take photographic evidence, in order to dispute the return of your deposits.
> You claim that "during a rental the house is yours" - this is not true. You can enjoy it alone and in peace and you can do whatever you please - as long as you don't vandalise it and as long as you behave like civilised human beings. You have failed on both counts, so to complain on top of that takes a lot of nerve. I regret allowing you into my property, and I also regret not asking you to leave straight away when I saw what you did.
Guy338
London, England, United Kingdom
“Outstanding relaxation villa”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is the ultimate villa for a relaxing break. We stayed a week mid May and luckily the weather was glorious. This really is an 'outdoor' villa - the huge terrace and garden with lots of colourful plants and trees, the plentiful outdoor furniture and the fantastic spotlessly clean pool. All with an incredible view out to sea for miles. The pictures on here really don't do it justice.

Inside the villa is good, perfectly spacious, the kitchen is small but had everything we needed for cooking and making drinks. Very homely inside, lots of interesting art and decoration in all rooms which makes it feel very welcoming.

Very easy and quick to get to all the famous beaches and the old town, but you definitely need a car. Elia and Super Paradise were beautiful. Big supermarket is by the airport, which is about 10 mins away. You can walk down to the beach and restaurants at Platis Gialos, although its along a 'countryside footpath' so don't wear flip flops! We did this most nights and can highly reccomend Avli Tou Thodori restaurant on the beach, the food is exceptional.

Lastly Catherine was extremely helpful from start to finish. Her level of service is excellent and she is very friendly. She gave very good advice on the area and would reply almost immediately when corresponding. We would not hesitate to return again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ATHENS
Reviewed 20 February 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
karlykay
Hong Kong, China
“Great host, great views, but house a bit small for 5”
Reviewed 25 September 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Catherine is a great host -- picked us up from the ferry, and even gave us a list of numbers to call for taxis plus a simplified map for guiding taxis. The property is very near Paranga beach, which is a big plus. However, it is a little far from city center, and you must taxi your way around as there is not much reliable public transport (~EUR10 one way). The property is quite secluded, such that even taxis get lost too. It is also just 5 minutes away from the Mykonos airport. Beautiful views of the sea, impressive swimming pool, but still a tad too cold for use in May.

The house is not without problems though. First, it is too small for 5, let alone 6. One of us had a 30 inch suitcase, and can hardly get it through the ground floor bedroom door. The other room on the ground floor with the bunk bed is really just large enough for the bed plus a small bedside table. The upstairs room with a double-bed is normal sized. The living room is small, and if all 5 of us decided to sit we'd be pretty cramped. If we all wanted to eat together we can only be at the outdoor table. Otherwise, someone has to eat on the sofa while the rest eat at the dining table.

Second, the decoration is cozy and homely, but perhaps a bit too homely and a bit dated.

Third, two of us had sensitive skin, and had some trouble with the bedding. Not sure if it's because of the washing powder used.

Not exactly the most outstanding place we stayed, especially compared to the property we rented in Santorini for roughly the same price. Really hate to say this as Catherine is a great host, but I'm sure there are better rentals!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Small space, Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Management Response
25 Sep 2012
Hi Casey,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words about me. I would also like to take this opportunity to clarify some points you made regarding your stay.

The house and its location are described in detail and shown in maps, both in this listing and in the written directions I give to all guests prior to their arrival. The house is within a complex of ten other villas, it is barely 3 minutes away from a large & well known super market, and the road leading to it is full of more villas. I don't think it can be characterized as secluded or hard to find. As for your taxi driver getting lost, are you sure he/she was given the right instructions? Mykonos is a small island and taxi drivers here know how to get around well.

You mention that the pool was cold when you came in May, but let me point out that unfortunately May temperatures do not always favour pool swimming in Greece.

Concerning decoration, the house is photographed in every detail and its decoration and dimensions are depicted in every way in this listing.

It is true that the indoor living room is not very big, but as this is a summer holiday house, people eat, relax and spend most of the day outside in the very spacious veranda (where the larger dinner table is located), as well as the big garden and the large swimming pool. I believe that these very spacious areas (all overlooking the sea) more than compensate for the smaller living room.

Regarding the bedding, I would have gladly used special washing powder for very sensitive skins, if you had mentioned your particular skin sensitivities at any point prior or during your stay.

Thank you and best wishes!

Catherine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing