“Would not come again.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Comfort Inn restaurant -
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Food was average. Service was horrible. Waited for a long time for our food. Forgot our appetizer. Never asked if we wanted another bar beverage. Manager came by and we finally got our appetizer halfway through our meal. Not sure if the slowness was the waitress or kitchen. Also took forever to get our check. Patrons who came in much later than we did got their food before we did. We will not come here again!

1  Thank Blazes88

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited here two times, about one week apart. Our first visit was fantastic...delicious brussel sprouts appetizer, excellent stromboli sandwiches, all served piping hot, and crisp,tasty side salads. The second time was totally opposite. Brussels sprouts were underdone and had almost no glaze on them. The baked potato and veggies with my entree were barely warm, and they tasted like leftovers. We asked for bread, and it never came, even though the menu said bread is served with entrees. If this had been our first visit, we would never have returned for a second time.

1  Thank Groovingranny
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and son loved their meals. I have Celiac disease and found the manager to be very knowledgeable. She made a salad for me herself to ensure there was no cross contamination and it was very good. Excellent service!

1  Thank Cindy E
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was very good but it was a little pricey. The staff was very nice and it was clean. My husband said the chicken fried steak was great, I had a salad and it was good, but expensive for a salad.

1  Thank Sherri T
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because it was within walking distance of our motel, Comfort Inn. I ordered a Caesars salad(without croutons and Caesars dressing) with shrimp and French onion soup. The salad was the best I have ever eaten! Our server, Kelsi, was the very good!1

1  Thank Deborah M