“Enjoy the taste of a great trappist beer in a quiet abbey”

Beer Brewery de Koningshoeven
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I ate in the restaurant outside the abbey (only cheese and blond beer), I had the tour inside the abbey with my son and, believe me, it was very relaxing and reach of informations about this wonderful brewery! The final tasting close a nice experience. congrats and thanks to the trappist friars

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"beer"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The visit interesting and good done. The Food and drink good as well. The place is interesting to go...

1  Thank fernanda19832014
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The brewery tour is great if you're interested in the history of Trappist beers and wish to see parts of the current brewery. We also did the "Excursion with Snacks" which provided each of us with a glass of each of their Beers and an appetizer paired to each beer. Food was almost as good as the beer!

WARNING: at the time we went (Sept 2017), tours in English were only offered on Saturdays. This is VERY CLEARLY STATED on their website. We were fortunate to have a Dutch gentleman who offered to translate for us. We went for the experience, and this made it even better.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Trappist brewery with friends from abroad. Did the guided tour and drank some very nice beers before and afterwards. The tour guide was enthousiastic and funny, the different beers are excellent. The surrounds are green and tranquile. Visit the place when you are in Tilburg.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We were amazed by this place. The English tour was very interesting and our guide was just great!!
After tasting we decided to eat lunch - and it was our best meal during our trip.
If you are interested in bear making, do not miss this place! Best brewery tour for me ever.. and I'm not even a beer fun. (but my husband is:-))