“Best available place for pizza without reservations ”

7 Hermits Brewing Co
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Eagle
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Best available place for pizza and beer during crowded spring break. Pizza was hot and good . Not sure restaurant was adequately staffed as there is a bit of a wait for food. Bartender was good but should anticipate patrons needs if they are standing in front of him.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed 17 September 2020

We went to 7 Hermits to try out the beer. My husband got Bruiser IPA and after trying the wheat and the green chili ale I went with the ale. Both beers were very good but I almost wanted a straw for the green chili; the corners of my mouth were feeling the burn! We sat outside on the socially distanced patio. The bartender Kevin checked on those of us sitting outside often and was friendly to both regulars and visitors.

The only negative was that we heard some loud conversation from inside that included quite a bit of cursing. Since this is also a restaurant, people might be there with kids. In fact, there was a child that went inside with an adult while we were there. The language came from both guests and staff. I understand that it is a brewery, but if I were there with young children I'd have gone inside and asked them to be considerate of that.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Louise M
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Nice and close to my home. However, the services is really bad. Beer and food are both good. Stood at the bar for 20min last night waiting to order drinks and food. Didn't get acknowledged for 10 min. Only one bartender on during a busy evening. A young bus girl didn't seem to have much to do, but said she couldn't serve, only the bartender could. Once my order was in, the food came out fast. Seems to be very poorly managed.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Really strange to go to a bar / brewery for dessert but you need to do this. Their dessert crepes are AMAZING! I had the Berry White crepe and I am still having dreams about it. Do not miss this on your trip to Vail.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019

stopped in their tasting room right at the heart of Vail village. got off the beaten path of the Sunday Vail Farmers Market to find this place. sat at the bar for a couple of beers which were very good. did not order any food but they do have crepes. bar tender was very friendly and engaging. not crowded in the summer so makes for a great refreshment stand. will see what it is like in the winter ski season.

Date of visit: June 2019