All reviews fluffy towels salt water pool basic room an older property coffee maker microwave and fridge pleasant stay yer maids josh dresser denver river
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I'm in the process of a 2 week long business trip, have stayed in over 10 different hotels during this time and Motel Durango had by far the WORST customer service, mainly the front desk day-time manager. I've worked in customer service for years before my current job and I would NEVER speak to anyone how this company spoke to me. Regarding the issue, I'm not even concerned as booking.com resolved for me (they're saints!). This review is strictly about the poor customer service, overwhelming rudeness and lack of any respectable people skills that the manager displayed. He was rude, refused to let me speak, kept speaking over me (yelling), refused to connect me to a superior and said if I kept calling he would just keep hanging up on me. Save your sanity and go somewhere else, there's numerous hotels in that town and ALL OF THEM with better customer service than this one.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chelsea J
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good size room and huge hallways. Could use a little maintenance on minor things in the room but overall fine.
Breakfast offered fresh waffles, yogurt, cereal, toast, coffee, bagels but no egg or bacon. Was fine for the cost of the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Connector819066, General Manager at Motel Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay at the Motel Durango. We appreciate you staying with us and we do understand that there are some minor maintenance issues here that we are working hard to resolved.

Again, thank you for taking time to report on your stay with us.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

OK motel and the surroundings were OK, The rooms were OK, Cleaning fine , great staff. Good choise considering the price.
We had 4 rooms and all were OK. The lady in the frontoffice was ready with papers and all when we arrived.
And Durango is a nice little town

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Connector819066, General Manager at Motel Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review on the Motel Durango. Our Housekeepers work very hard to make sure your room/s are as clean as possible for your comfort. We try to pre-register all of our guests at the Front Desk so that the check in goes smoothly and efficiently as possible. Most of our guest arrive tired after a long trip on the road and we want to get you to your rooms as quickly as possible.

Again, thank you for your nice comments about the staff. We appreciate them very much!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We had a queen size room and were really happy with it. The breakfast being included is a lovely touch and very enjoyable. The room had good air conditioning. The new management were very helpful. The trolley bus goes past the front so no problems getting to catch the Durango Train. We asked for a senior discount and they obliged.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking time to review the Motel Durango. We do agree with you that the Motel Durango offers good value for the money.

Please come back and stay with us! We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff very nice. Gave me good information about local dinner spot, try the Ore House, and interesting stories about Mesa Verde, which was why we were traveling through Durango. Room was clean, lots of pillows and clean linen. New TV, microwave and fridge. It was better than I expected based on a low price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family