“Great atmosphere, service, drinks, food, & music!!”

Derailed Pour House
Ranked #4 of 207 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Long time locals, Todd, Lisa and Grant Gibson have been part of the Durango community for 22 years. As Bayfield residents, Todd spent many years as a volunteer firefighter, including fighting the Missionary Ridge fires. Lisa's passion for entertaining led to the family's purchase of Farquarhts in 2008. Starting as Derailed Saloon and then transitioning over the last 7 years into a warm & welcoming Speak Easy style venue, that has become the "The Pour House". Lisa and Todd have worked whole heartedly to maintain a clean, safe, friendly, fun and affordable atmosphere in a warm and welcoming environment, which creates not just a night out on the town but a true Durango experience. Lisa knows and states that "she is only as good as her people" which is evident by her appreciation of her staff and customers. She embraces all that it takes to have a place where anyone can go, alone or with a group, and feel that they belong. The Pour House caters to all your needs. Projection screens and a sound system make this spot an ideal location for fundraising and other professional events. Scratch-made food prepared daily using locally grown, seasonal ingredients, craft martinis and cocktails, 14 draft beers and an affordable wine list only adds to the versatility of this bar. A grand mahogany bar from 1890s Silverton, a wood burning fireplace, open-air windows, 6 large HD TVs and 3 big screens creates the perfect environment to enjoy our large variety of appetizers and shared plates. Local and traveling musicians and a dueling piano bar only add to the Speak Easy feel of this local bar & restaurant that you can call your own. Come on in to experience this one of a kind place in the heart of Durango. Don't miss our dueling piano events on select Friday & Saturday nights! Music starts at 8:30pm.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went to Derailed for first time last night and was all around impressed! The place has a nice ambiance-neat art, cool light up trees, & outdoor seating, along with fantastic service! Amy was our waitress & was very attentive to our needs, checking in with us throughout the evening. Margaritas & tacos were on special & I would highly recommend both. The live music was an added bonus. Thrilled I stopped in; I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've lived in Durango for a couple years now and this was my first time at Derailed! Our waitress, Amy, was absolutely incredible - super friendly and funny. The margaritas we're on point and the pulled pork tacos we're the bee's knees. Thank you Amy!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We live in Durango CO and love Derailed. It never gets old and Amy our waitress was super sweet and helpful. Great conversation and great service.

We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We recently visited the Derailed Pour House for a lite dinner and drinks. We were seated right away. We really liked the atmosphere, casual but sophisticated. Our servers were Cassie and Shannon. Shannon was a server in training. Cassie was excellent. She was friendly, helpful, and well informed on the menu. My husband wanted to try a flight of beers and she was very helpful in helping him make a selection. (They have a large selection of beer on tap). I chose from their large selection of margaritas. I had a delicious spinach salad and my husband had the bourbon chicken wings. Both were very tasty.

I would recommend the Derailed Pour House. Good service, good atmosphere, and good food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Some of the friendliest people in town. Great apps and drink specials. The service is quick and courteous. Brennan is the best.

Been to Derailed Pour House? Share your experiences!