“Nice place to stay. It was close to water for...”
other travellers have booked this property
If you're looking to get away for a while, this house is the place to be!
You'll have plenty of places to admire the surrounding natural beauty. Up to 4 guests can stay in this home.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
If you're looking to get away for a while, this house is the place to be!
You'll have plenty of places to admire the surrounding natural beauty.
Up to 4 guests can stay in this home.
Kick back and relax on the couches in the living room.
Look forward to relaxing in the spacious living room.
The kitchen comes to life with bright blue cabinetry!
This full kitchen is equipped with all appliances necessary.
The full kitchen allows you to create delicious home-cooked meals.
Keep up with the conversation through the breakfast bar!
Gather together at the 6 person dining table.
A second sitting area is found adjacent to the dining table.
Utilize the crock pot for a savory meal.
You'll feel right at home while you stay here
Rest up in this inviting bedroom.
This room features a queen-sized bed.
Catch up on your favorite book from the reading chair.
Rinse off in this full bathroom.
Sweet dreams await in this bedroom!
This room features a queen bed as well.
This quaint Durango vacation rental house is perfect for a restful escape.
This house is located steps from fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking & more!
Enjoy meals outside in the shade!
This is the perfect spot for those summertime afternoons!
Your memorable Durango retreat begins at this lovely vacation rental home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Vacation1...
“Nice place to stay. It was close to water for rafting and kayaking.”
Reviewed 9 September 2019 for a stay in July 2019
person found this review helpful

The house was clean and quiet. It was very relaxing. Loved the way the fridge was stocked with essentials and there was laundry detergent. The only drawback was the backyard patio. It could have been tidied up. John (owner) was very helpful and pleasant to be around. I give it an 8 out of 10

Date of stay: July 2019
Barbara B
“We Loved it!”
Reviewed 8 October 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Our stay at this quaint and pastoral farmhouse was everything I hoped it would be and more. Homey, charming, clean and stocked with everything we needed to make our stay complete! From the thoughtful gift basket filled with goodies, friendly Lady the cat, John our host’s warm welcome, and the huge weeping willow overlooking it all, our stay was perfection!

Date of stay: August 2018
Dennis V
“Enchanting Colorado Oasis”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

My Girlfriend and I wanted to get away from the city hussle for this memorial day weekend and found this place to be the perfect fit for us. After an amazingly beautiful drive from Boulder we arrived here and immediately fell in love with the home. Instantly I felt like this was my home away from home, and knew that I had made the right decision to stay here. Arriving at dusk with the golden evening sun shinning on a giant hundred year old Willow tree, acting as a becon that we had arrived, my girlfriend and I were thinking of never leaving this magical place. The owners of the property are some of the greatest people I have ever met, they are accommodating, friendly, loving and really made us feel welcome. I highly recomend everyone to stay here and I will definitely be back again soon.

Date of stay: May 2017
Heather G
“Wonderful & Suprising!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough about this amazing place! My fiancee & I went up to Durango to ski and found this farmhouse just 10-15 minutes off of Main St. It was close enough to get us into town quickly, but far enough to be out of the holiday traffic and less than 45 minutes to the actual ski-lift (left by 0830 and skiing by 0915)! The farmhouse, itself, was perfectly quaint with a pellet stove that kept us warm & cozy. We bought a few groceries and cooked dinner in the fully loaded kitchen without any hassle! Also, I couldn't believe how comfortable the beds were - the mattresses & bedding were super plush & excellent for relaxing and staying warm! And, just in case you get tired of watching the wildlife (we saw deer & turkeys just a few yards from the house!), there's an Apple TV box you can use with your own accounts for Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, etc. It was such a fantastic place we've already planned our next trip and will be staying here, again!

Date of stay: January 2017
miles h
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Stay on a farm, and enjoy nearby Durango!”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved this place! How wonderful to live in a historic farmhouse, and be 20 minutes from Durango. The full Colorado experience! John and Katherine are fabulous hosts, more than accommodating. The house is completely up to date, plenty of room, wifi, and all amentities. Keep an eye out for the roaming flocks of turkeys while enjoying the views. I will be back!

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.