“SLOW Service ”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The place was not busy- there were empty tables and we got here at 1:30 and it took 15 minutes for them to take a lunch order. Nothing fancy and one is the special. It is now 2:20 and order is still not here after I complained.
I can’t even talk about the food but I will NEVER return to this place.
Food arrived and my meatloaf sandwich was dry from sitting too long.
Drive in somewhere else-not worth the stop

Reviewed 26 June 2018

First, if you are in the area your options are limited. If you are hungry they do have good pizza. However, the service here left a lot to be desired. We were there for lunch and they were far from busy. It took a long time to get service and even longer for our food to arrive. I will say the pizza was good. Maybe we hit them at a bad time but the wait and poor service ruined what could have been a good meal. We won't go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I think they must hire family because I don't think an owner would tolerate the shinangins that goes on. We we're completely ignored by wait staff. Pizza cook is greatly

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at McGinty’s for pizza when our kids were in town; they couldn’t believe you could get such good food in a little mountain town that runs along Highway 24. McGinty’s is an Irish Pub set right along Highway 24 by the only grocery store in town. Don’t go too fast through Divide for two reasons: 1. The Sheriffs office is across the street and they patrol, and 2. You’ll get past McGinty’s before you realize it’s there on the right hand side as you head West/South.

We ordered two pizzas. We tried the Golden Potato Pizza and for the traditionalist in our group we ordered the Fighting 69th. The Potato pizza has roasted garlic, Yukon potatoes, topped with bacon (chopped), mozzarella cheese, fresh rosemary and cracked pepper. The 69th has mozzarella cheese,pepperoni, pit ham, smoked bacon, and sausage with red sauce. Both pizzas were EXCELLENT! The crust was wood fired and just perfect and the toppings were blended well to give the perfect taste. Our traditionalist even proclaimed that the Golden Potato was really good.

If you’re a Guinness lover, they have it on tap, duh it’s an Irish bar for Pete’s sake, and their Dublin Mule is also excellent.

I don’t think you can go wrong if you pick this place to stop on your Colorado adventure. If you’re a local, you already know about it and I’m sure would like to keep it all to yourselves! Too late!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent meat loaf sandwich after day of trout fishing. Great service, cleanest bathrooms since I have been this week.