US$277
US$242
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$241
US$230
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$228
US$206
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$149
US$131
US$217
US$196
Westin.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$255
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

US$151
US$132
US$177
US$146
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$181
US$172
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$189
US$171
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This motel had a reasonable price, but it was so filthy. There was no way I could have walked on the floor with bare feet. The carpet was so stained, and actually, it felt damp. The shower worked, barely. I had to constantly readjust the temperature so I wouldn't freeze or get burned. There is no centrally located ice machine, we had to go to the front desk. I think the bed was only made one time in the 4 nights we stayed there. We had WiFi, but the signal was so poor, we couldn't actually use it.

Room Tip: Good luck.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

This place is a major health and safety hazard from missing covers on outlets to the torn up carpet exposing nailer strips. I stepped on one of these just a few minutes after getting there. I was worried that I may have to get a tetnus shot. DON"T even think about staying here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Earl C
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

The check in was a bit disconnected. Fair rate for location. Room was decent. Mostly clean. Desk clerk efficient. Quiet. Good parking available. Felt secure. Beds recently replaced? I would stay here again in other local motels are full again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith W
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This place not worth a penny with a hole in it let alone $87. If you want a cesspool for filth, drug dealing, prostitution, possible carry of diseases then by all means stay here. The front desk Asian lady was so rude. Argued and cursed me out and laughed because I ask for a refund after looking at the room(ba-sgusting) meaning beyond disgusting. Room reeked of mold, urine and death basically. We deserve better for our hard earned money, but if you don't care about any of the above. Then, please by all means continue to support this infested garbage. I will report this place to every agency I can and give it the bad name it deserves and you should do the same maybe it will be shut down,

Room Tip: if other hotels are available across the street please drive out of this place FAST.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Niche X
Reviewed 16 March 2015

After a long night of driving a semi for work, I found this motel off the highway. I spent $65 (a 'discount' the front desk woman informed me) on a room I didn't even feel comfortable STANDING in, let alone sleeping in. The toilet was broken, the carpet was filthy with cigarette burns,the chair in the room had caught on fire at some point with melted plastic and dark char burns, the desk that the tv was sitting on was leaning heavily and looked as though it would fall at any moment, the bedding was DIRTY,the bathroom had black mold in all of the cracks around the shower...I could keep going. I went to the woman at the front desk to get a refund and to get out of there; she had me try a different room. That room was just as bad, but she said it had a microwave so...ya know, that makes it all better. In the end, I left exhausted and down $65 because she refused to refund my money. Why in the world is this place allowed to be in business?! Unbelievable. I hope it gets shut down. Someone needs to go investigate this place and condemn it. No human being should stay in such conditions for free, let alone pay hard-earned money for it.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business