All reviews fire pit complimentary snacks capital suite illy coffee the colorado history museum double sinks fourth floor beautiful hotel rooftop bar modern design mountain view hotel experience rain shower guest rooms a great stay happy hour late check
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a difficult business traveler. I don’t eat dairy or meat so for business trips with set buffets I struggle. The ART did a great job bringing me dairy free options (avocado toast, eggs whites, veggie wraps) even though they had to focus on 200+ other conference attendees. Thanks you. The hotel itself was nice and clean, and as you can expect, amazing artwork. Cool rooftop bar. Solid gym. Perfect location. The only knock was they didn’t bring fresh towels/shampoo or clean the room the entire duration of my stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Aaron C, General Manager at the ART, a hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear The_Fillet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the detail and use it to improve our guest experience. I am truly delighted to hear that the healthy offerings in FIRE met your vegan diet requirements. In addition, thank you for taking note of the world class art collection, gym and rooftop bar. I do apologize for the housekeeping glitch and will be sure to share your feedback with the Team. Clearly, this outside the norm for us and and provides an opportunity for improvement. Please allow us to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Art hotel in Denver is amazing. The rooms are nice and spacious, the staff polite and accommodating, and the decor is priceless. We stayed several nights for my sister-in-law's graduation from college, and we had an extraordinary time. For the price, it is a great deal. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joumana K,

Thank you for the amazing review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the ART. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

What a great Hotel. The staff is well trained, the rooms are comfortable and offer great snacking options. Plus, the hotel is full of great art. Which increases the guest experience. The Hotel Wifi is strong, which is great for work trips.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Brian R,

Thank you for taking the time share your kind review. I am pleased to here that the amenities at ART served you well for your business trip and you enjoyed the complimentary in-room snacks, in addition to our world class art collection. Please allow us the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your business brings you to Denver.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time the whole stay we flew in a few days for my birthday!! The room service was all night I was in heaven. The hotel is luxurious and exquisite we enjoyed being downtown in the middle of everything. They have restaurants on-site. I loved the bathroom as well!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms_green00,

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing the ART to celebrate your birthday. You deserve to be spoiled on your birthday and I am happy the in room dining team could do that for you. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at the ART yet again, and was even more pleased than the first time!!
The staff is always so accommodating and friendly, and the rooms are top notch!....They have spectacular views (I recommend the mountain view rooms) and are always so clean and stocked with anything you could possibly need (q-tips & cotton balls). The location of the hotel is just perfect within walking distance of downtown Denver, the Capital building and more!
The rooms also have the most comfortable beds to sleep on!!
"Industrial Strength Sleep" is RIGHT!!
Can't wait to stay again!!

Room Tip: Mountain View rooms are spectacular!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Aaron C, General Manager at the ART, a hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear moosecitymoose4,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to welcome you back to the ART. It is great to hear you enjoyed your second stay even more than the first. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming back again.