“Neopolitan Pizza 🍕for lunch”
Review of Pizza Republica

Pizza Republica
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza Republica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 3 482 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Sat on the bar, ordered a basic pizza of mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil and mushroom ( 9 inch) for $11. Barmaid was pleasant, service was quick, pizza was yummy. The crust had a pretty good texture but lacked a little in flavor. Overall... good lunch!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My daughter and I grabbed a quick dinner here before a show. It was a pretty empty restaurant, but the host asked if we had a reservation, and said he think he could fit us in. I thought that was strange, and didn't seem to be a joke. They put me and my 8 year old daughter way in the back alone. The service was slow, but the pizza was good.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Table w teenager, 2 parents, 2 grandparents = NOT worth server's time. Requested manager to call me = not worth the time either. Shame, because they cooks are brilliant.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is trendy looking but not overly so. It is still a casual to nice atmosphere. The service was very good. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. I had Nonna’s Stuffed Shells and it was phenomenal. I wanted to eat the entire plate even though I knew it would make me uncomfortable.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

After searching for a pizza place we finally found Pizza Republica. Conveniently located next to the convention center. The staff was very friendly and our server was very patient with my wife trying to find a perfect glass of wine. Their wine selection is amazing. We had the meatball, ceaser salad and the chicken pizza. The pizza was terrific, the crust was crunchy and all the flavors all meshed together to make a very savory and tasty pie.
Highly recommend for amazing pizza.