“Coming to Denver - Stay Here!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BostonBoi
Boston, Massachusetts
“Coming to Denver - Stay Here!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This one bedroom condo is a gem in the heart of downtown amongst the theaters and nightlife of Denver. The unit is nicely appointed, attractively furnished and well maintained in an established building complete with a doorman 24/7, security and parking garage. It is conveniently located on the same floor as the building’s gym, roof pool and laundry facility. Julia could not have been more helpful or accommodating. You can’t go wrong with this place. I know I’ll be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, view and overall appearance of the unit
Liked least: I had to leave :(
Thank you, Rob.
You are a great guest!
janeandph...
Kauai, Hawaii
“Delightful experience at Heart of Denver Condo”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My husband and I just spend a week at the Heart of Denver Condo. We could not have been more pleased with everything about the entire experience. The condo was beautifully furnished and equipped with everything to make our stay enjoyable. The artwork itself make this feel like such a home away from home. In addition to the beautifully furnished, Julia has thought of everything one could possible need for a stress free trip. Although we did not meet the owner, she was available and exceptionally responsive to our e-mail communications.

The name couldn't be more true. We were able to walk to everything. The convention center was just around the corner, Coors Field was less than a 10 minute walk away and Laramier Street was two blocks away. The close proximity to all these wonderful places make this the place to stay when visiting downtown Denver. I highly recommend The Heart of Denver Condo to anyone looking for a memorable stay while in Denver.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The homw away from home feel.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MO
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
11 Sep 2013
Dear Zach:

Thank you so much for your review.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo and Denver downtown this August.

Julia
Jegolf20
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I would stay here every time”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in October 2012

I stayed in this facility, but I am no longer sure who owned the exact unit I stayed in. Parking is underneath and much cheaper than a hotel. The unit was very clean and nicely furnished with lots of information on how everything worked. I would not try to hold a dinner party for eight with what was available in the kitchen, but it was super for me for almost a week. I cooked a lot of meals there. The room was very quiet and the view to the west of the mountains was excellent. The bathroom was a little old but in fine operating condition. I had a nice balcony for an evening drink as the sun set on the other side of the Rockies, but it can get cold quickly! Great televison set up. The unit was really big.
The manager/agent was a great help and quick to respond to questions. Lots of restaurants around. It was about a three block walk to the Convention Center where I was attending a conference. I am trying to persude my wife to take a trip to Denver (she has never been), and if we go, this is where we are staying. What a great value!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and size of apartment
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Feb 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I just wanted to mention that we have ordered stainless steel appliances for the kitchen that will be delivered next week. We also have a contemporary dining table for 6 guests and a bar table set at the window with a beautiful city view. We have brought modern Italian bedroom furniture and a beautiful set of lamps to the bedroom. A modern leather furniture set has been also ordered and will be delivered shortly. We have bought a contemporary vanity (glass + chrome) for the bathroom. We will install it shortly.
We bought new pots, pans, utensils and dinnerware for the kitchen.
We also brought a wonderful collection of contemporary art by Colorado artists..

We will be happy to accommodate you with your wife.

Julia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$89
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing