“Great beer”

Lowry beer garden
Ranked #229 of 3 300 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, German
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really enjoyed the food and beer in the German-style beer garden. There are outdoor heaters for cooler temps.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took a trip to Denver to celebrate Father's Day with my father-in-law and it was a last-minute decision on where to eat as we kind of didn't plan it out we had a large group with us and we were worried due to the holiday weekend that would be hard to find seating anywhere so we went to Lowreys, and it was really worth the trip! With 11 of us we were able to sit at their open seating Style all together the food was really good there was a beer garden and almost every tap you can imagine from every Brewery in Colorado. I had the Tangerine cream beer and it was phenomenal I also had the Cuban sandwich which was also really good as well. There is a rocket ship ice cream parlor in the front of the entrance and also they had a really cool band playing music. This place is family friendly and just a cool place to hang out and the summer from my understanding they're open during the winter as well and I cannot wait to visit again! I highly recommend this to all my friends and to you as well I hope you get to visit Lowrys.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cool place with a great variety of beers on taps. Very friendly atmosphere and menu that would satisfy any taste in food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Before and after our ski trip to Copper Mountain we spent some time in Denver. Upon our arrival we met some friends at the zoo and then met even more friends at the Lowry Beer Garden for lunch. One a nice sunny Denver day this is the perfect place. The outdoor patio is huge and lined with plenty of picnic style tables. The beer selection was good, a kids menu is available, and food comes out fast!

For lunch I chose the pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, and pickles on a cornmeal Kaiser bun with a side of Carolina slaw ($9). This was messy but tasted quite good. The side of slaw was immediately dumped on my sandwich and the flavors melted together perfectly. I also stole a bite of a Cubano sandwich ($10) which was equally as good.

The prices are a bit high since sides are not included, but who can complain when you can get a side of fried pickles for $5! This was more than enough to share and came served with dipping sauce. Our kids enjoyed the grilled cheese with fries and drink for $6.50. Overall we enjoyed our visit and would not hesitate to swing by again on another sunny visit to Denver.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

A wonderful place to sit outside on a warm winters day with a hot sandwich and cold beer. We enjoyed the food, sun, and casual family ambiance. Great place to people watch and get the feel of the neighborhood. No wait staff, you order from the counter, find a place to sit and enjoy.