“Highly recommended”

Falling Rock Tap House
Ranked #76 of 289 things to do in Denver
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

A fantastic venue for beer and food! A very large choice of beers and some great sounding food mean that staying for a few hours is very easy. The staff were very friendly and happy to offer recommendations, the food and drink we ordered was delicious and the atmosphere was both relaxed and welcoming. A highly recommended venue.

All reviews
"enthusiasts"
"colorado"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Arrived about 2:00 PM which for me is the best time of day for a few beers. Place was very chilled out, just a few other friendly beer enthusiasts at the bar. Bartender was wife of one of the owners, knowledgeable about beer and super, super friendly. She didn't hesitate to offer a small taste of several beers I was considering. Had 4 beers and liked 3 of them, which is really good for a guy who has a hard time liking American craft beers after numerous trips to Prague. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend, most of the time we were waiting on our server. It was a Saturday night, it was loud and looked like people were having the good time. There was an older couple there, the lady seemed annoyed with the sticky patio furniture and the loud younger group. They left soon after finishing there beers. I ordered a burger and fries, both were good. They also have tons of beer on tap! When it came to ordering, the waitress was NO HELP! She stood there and seem annoyed as I stumbled on what beer to order. She could have offered some suggestions. The food was good.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Went to Falling Rock before a Sunday game. We got there right after they opened. By the time we left all the tables were full so get there early. The food and service were great. My husband loved the craft brew selection.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is a real gem. The selection of beers is crazy. Had to try the cherry beer. It literally tasted like a cherry pie. I'm not a beer drinker so avid beer drinkers would scoff, but I loved it. Also had the strawberry rhubarb. Again I was not disappointed. Good menu selection. Only ordered a couple apps as we weren't very hungry to order a meal. The pricing on the menu made me chuckle. The prices all ended with random cents e.g. a burger would be $7.61 or $8.52 - lol. The bartender was great. Ridiculously friendly. She really knew her beers too. I really liked this place and would love to go back to try more interesting beers. The owners are all brothers. It would be fun to sit and have a beer with them.

1  Thank DCCR336