“Great selection”

Falling Rock Tap House
Ranked #49 of 219 things to do in Denver
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is a real gem. The selection of beers is crazy. Had to try the cherry beer. It literally tasted like a cherry pie. I'm not a beer drinker so avid beer drinkers would scoff, but I loved it. Also had the strawberry rhubarb. Again I was not disappointed. Good menu selection. Only ordered a couple apps as we weren't very hungry to order a meal. The pricing on the menu made me chuckle. The prices all ended with random cents e.g. a burger would be $7.61 or $8.52 - lol. The bartender was great. Ridiculously friendly. She really knew her beers too. I really liked this place and would love to go back to try more interesting beers. The owners are all brothers. It would be fun to sit and have a beer with them.

1  Thank DCCR336
in 5 reviews
"enthusiasts"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to grab a beer. They have a great bar, laid back atmosphere and a terrific tap list. Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was excited to see they had Pliney the Elder on tap. Had lunch here and the food was good as well.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Not much more I can say here that has not been said already. I've been coming here for years but this visit was the first time not surrounded by GABF. Quite a pleasant change of pace from the throngs of beer fans lining up for their glasses of Pliny.

Date of experience: April 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Went with friends who were going to a Rockies game. Excellent beers, but that's all that's excellent about it. Wait staff was hurried and not engaged. Food was average, at best ( we three tried burgers, a pastrami sandwich, and a Reuben). We had to share a table with two other folks because it was packed (6 pm). It felt like the staff was just trying to move folks through to get as much $$$$ as they could from the ball park crowd.

Date of experience: April 2017