Ways to Experience Colorado Sightseer
from US$79,00
from US$115,00
from US$66,67
More Info
All reviews red rocks our tour guide lovely guide rocky national park photo opportunities stanley hotel excellent tour take photos would highly recommend this tour amazing scenery great trip lookout mountain highlight of our trip company kristin rockies colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Will was our guide, he was very knowledgeable, funny, on time and great photographer LOL. I would take another tour with him / the company that pays him

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

This was a great tour! Will was very knowledgeable and personal. I was only in town for a couple of days so this tour was a great way to see a lot.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

If you were vacillating about the price, let it go and reserve a seat now. There is nothing more rewarding than touring and you can completely lose your senses in the experience instead of road focus and people's need.

What do you get when you mix factoids, history, culture and vibe? Will. Yep, that pretty much sums up our Tour Operator. Obviously, if you're paying for a tour it is expected that you are learning much about the city and tourist locations that are visited. However, Will has depth and breadth that is beyond the tour knowledge. It is quite obvious that he is a self-study and natural seeker of information-that is retained. He takes care of the customers, does not rush you, respects your energy while you are one with nature, and gives you great tips on other activities to explore. I appreciated that even when you chatted with others on the bus, Will continued to share without interruption, even when interrupted he continued the story, and he was undeterred with the voices. Essentially, you do not have to be a quiet tourist and have folks hushing you. :}

Covid-19 practices were obvious. Face coverings must be worn in the bus at all times. Hand sanitizer open and available. There were only 5 in our party, buses were clean, heated, and even cramp-ons were provided when we walked on the snow/ice. Every stop is a "thank you nature" and "leave a breath of blessing."

I traveled with a 10 year old, who happens to be the coolest kid in the universe. Non-whining, non-complaining and did not need any technology to be engaged. She asked questions and even paused my voice because she was engaged in the information. Thus, this is a long tour from early morning to sunset, given traffic conditions. I would not recommend anyone with children or adults who have a personality that is unbecoming for a long tour. And because of the close quarters in the bus one must be mindful to not mess with anyone's vibe. The tour is a beast of good, positivity, beauty, and calm.

You must bring bring snacks and water (with or without kiddos). Not an empty water bottle because there was no place to refill the water. Also, I had the electrolyte tabs which was a plus. Additionally, don't forget your portable charger, shades and a beaming essence. Gratuity is rewarding.

3  Thank 350kenyab
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend this company. Our tour guide Will was awesome. The gal answering the phones I believe her name is Kristin was so great and made sure all of my questions were answered.

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

Our tour guide, Will, was AMAZING! He’s so incredibly knowledgeable! It was a fun, factoid filled trip- so interesting! Red Rocks was beautiful! And the drive to the two lakes was very picturesque.

If you’re looking for an excursion while in Denver, this was a great find! There’s no lunch stop, so pack a snack if you think you’ll need one.