Open today: 13:00 - 14:00
More Information

Ways to Experience The International Church of Cannabis
from US$25,00
More Info
All reviews light show guided meditation laser show incredible experience artwork sanctuary trippy visual
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place has such great reviews everywhere and is ranked as the #1 attraction in Denver. It's not even CLOSE, in my opinion. The concept of a massive brightly painted ceiling with a laser light show layered on top is fantastic and the execution of that portion of our visit was really cool. However, the music accompanying the show was so cliche to me, as we're the words. It wasn't a guided meditation at all. A few great quotes that I've heard many times before with pink floyd and jefferson airplane and all the lsd-related music from the 60s-70s. This is good music but it is so overplayed and cliche to someone like me, maybe bc I'm 49. Maybe it seems less cliche to a younger crowd? My clearest memory of it was how freezing it was inside the cavernous space where you're supposed to be transported. It was normal winter weather for Denver, but it was at least 50 degrees, if not 45 degrees (F) in the light show area where we all sprawled out on thinly padded wooden pews. There was some incredibly interesting furniture in the waiting room area as well as old video games. That was fun to see. The whole vibe of it reminds me of the type of "awesome" place that I would create with a bunch of friends if I were 22 and high 90 percent of the time. Some details were completely beautiful while big issues like heat and electrical cords and cleanliness were neglected. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't do it again or put it anywhere NEAR the top of the list of Denver attractions. It feels like the finest college project a group of highly creative and totally smacked 20 year olds could ever put together with a budget of four grand. If it were advertised that way, I would've been blown away, but it can't compete with professionally curated and professionally executed museums.

Date of experience: November 2020
ChurchOfCannabis, Owner at The International Church of Cannabis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are sorry we did not meet your lofty expectations. We are not a professionally curated museum with a multimillion dollar budget and millions in our endowment. Our entire Church was curated on a shoe-string budget with volunteers from our Church. BEYOND was created by 4 of our co-founders, who volunteered their time and energy into creating the experience. However, it appears you are in the minority as our reviews speak for themselves and people love our show and our church. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

What they've to the place is amazing. Good thoughts good details and good show. Keep up the work. Can't wait to see what they do to the place.

Date of experience: January 2021

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

So much fun to experience. Like nothing I have ever seen. I would 100% do this again! The old church has been converted to a light show with full program. Worth a visit no doubt.

Thank you for the stellar review!

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

A must see in Denver. One of the coolest experiences I’ve had so far for sure. Make sure you stop by when you come through.

How kind of you Margot! Thanks for the recommendation!

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

This was a very cool and visually stimulating experience!! I Highly recommend to all and bring your friends.

1  Thank Nicwithoutak1

Thank you for your recommendation and great review!