“As great find near DAM”
Review of Zeps Epiq

Zeps Epiq
Ranked #1 002 of 3 301 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the perfect place to eat lunch while visiting the Denver Art Museum. Order at the counter and choose to have a cold drink from the soda machine (original selections, so tasty). Have a seat and your food arrives.

We had a cold turkey with brie (ordered a whole, shoulda had half) and a warm chicken parm with salt and vinegar tater tots. The tater tots were excellent, both sandwiches very good - although the sandwich bread was better when heated than when cold.

These folks care about their food and it shows. Everything is freshly made and tasty.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

@TravelNTings #TravelNTings Do yourself a favor and stop by this spot and get you a tasty meal - no skimping on the meat and the tots were just right. Be back we will!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Loved my sandwich they fixed for me here. I got a BOLD BANH MI loaded with hot chili garlic mayo made it deliciôus and all the extra pickled veggies made it very. Crunchy, yum....wish I had one now ! I had mine with steak, but it's really good with chicken too.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Can't remember what I order, but my heaven's it was the tastiest thing ever! Highly recommend - and just wish I had discovered it sooner on my visit to Denver!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Such a fun, different place to eat! The tater tots are amazing! My husband loves the Bloody Mary ones. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. A real COLORADO Adventure type place.