“Will definitely be returning! ”

Cheluna Brewing Co.
Ranked #97 of 280 things to do in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Cheluna Brewing Co. in the Stanley marketplace on a Sunday afternoon. I loved the unique Mexican atmosphere and being able to bring food from the marketplace in was great! The beer was unique and so tasty! We have been to Denver a number of times now and we always try out at least a few breweries and I have to say this one is one of our top favorites! My favorite beer was the Chilango Wheat and also their limited time special which I can’t remember the name but it was a dark caramel brew. Check out this wonderful brewery!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"fun"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I really are enjoying our visit to this brewery. Located in historic Stanley Marketplace, a revamped factory, the brewery offers great beer and service! Don’t forget to check out the shops in the marketplace as well!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Fun brew pub in Stanley Center. Had flight of six delicious craft beers. Many unique flavors, like tamerind. Cool atmosphere, live music as well. Each beer was carefully crafted and full of flavor. Chile infused beer and coco xoxo beer had a real taste of Mexico.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I was visiting from Michigan (which incidentally is a fantastic beer state for those interested) and stopped by here with some friends. The beer was great! We stopped at a few of the smaller breweries in the area and this one was by far the best. Really flavorful beers, the belgians and porters/stouts were especially noteworthy with great flavor and complexity. A cute little spot inside an old airplane hanger gave it a nice vibe too and I think they have live music regularly.