“Fantastic! Organic breakfast, lovely host!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rocky Mountains at 8,500 feet.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Crestone, Colorado

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Any
Copenhage...
Boulder, Colorado
“Fantastic! Organic breakfast, lovely host!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

You must go here! Coll House is a wonderful gem in the Baca area. The house is beautiful, very beautifully furniced with rustic woodsy decor, with lovely art on the walls, inspirational literature, comfy beds and provided with everything you need. The wifi works excellent and there is full cable with all the HBO channels. It is very homely, clean and we felt very welcome. The organic breakfast was delicious and with many options for gluten free or whatever we wanted. Marcia is the perfect host, helpful, very intelligent and insightful.
The views of the surrounding mountains and the valley are amazing and you can see it from all the windows.
We will definitely come back -again and again!

Judy P
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“You MUST stay here!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

What an incredible B & B. As a frequent traveler, I can tell you this is well run. It's lovely, impeccably clean, wonderful linens, comfy bed, tv, microwave, etc. The little extra touches are all there. Excellent room in a beautiful house. From the moment I walked it, I felt at home. Marcia, the owner, was fantastic. I had a great nights sleep with a wonderful breakfast, everything organic. I would definitely recommend this B & B to anyone who enjoys good service. I'm looking forward to returning next year. I'll be back for sure to this wonderful location!!!!

Travelling group: Solo
Oishii13
Kyoto, Japan
“Everything you need”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

The Crestone area is an amazing place of awe-inspiring space and beauty, and Coll House fits well in the dramatic setting, providing the comforts of home and sweeping views of the mountains and endless valley. In fact, the place reminded me so much of my childhood home in every detail that it evoked many forgotten memories. We stayed in the second floor studio over a garage, and found it simple and spacious. We were provided with everything we needed to make our own meals, including tasteful choices of colorful china and glasses. Towels, hot water, blankets and pillows were plentiful, and the place had a cozy feeling. There's a coffee maker in the kitchen and a coffee shop nearby. The owner was kind and thoughtful. There are other choices in the area, but we were completely satisfied with Coll House and its warm ambience.

Colleen K
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great B&B”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I decided on Coll House after doing some research on Crestone area B&B's. I was not disappointed! Needing to chill out for a few days and acclimate to the altitude, I stayed in Room One for three nights prior to a meditation retreat in the area. Marcia, the owner, was quite accommodating. I have special dietary needs which were no problem for her for breakfast. She recommended area restaurants as well as where I could shop for provisions on my way to town. As a sixteen year resident of the area, Marcia can give directions to all the local hikes and attractions. Crestone is a sleepy town, and my bed was lovely and I slept well. I will definitely stay here again on a return trip in the future.

Travelling group: Solo
Joybells8...
Orlando, Fl
“Amazing and Spacious”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed three nights at this Bed and Breakfast while meeting some family in Crestone. Crestone has some wonderful hiking areas.

The place was immaculate and much larger than it looked in the pictures on the website. We stayed in the Downstairs Studio and had private access to a washer dryer, fridge and stove.

The beds were very comfortable and Marcia was a wonderful host. I would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing