“Our AMAZING Colorado vacation!!”

Review of Black Bear #210

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SweetReve...
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Our AMAZING Colorado vacation!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

First I want to say that I am forever thankful that U.S. Family Guide & Crested Butte Property Management(& Whitney for being wonderful in helping me book our stay) for doing the 3 night stay in a 2br condo inMount Crested Butte.

I signed up thinking that we probably wouldn't win, but that's okay because maybe we would. In November I received an email saying that I had won! I couldn't believe it. It had been a rough past few days prior to that email, so being told that we won was just what I needed to make the rest of the week, no....the next 4 months amazing.

Just knowing that we would be getting away from Dallas, Tx for 3 whole days, gave me something extra to look forward to. After the condo was booked, my husband and I sat down and was looking at the list of local resturants and trying to decide where we wanted to eat while we were there. I had also found that you could take a sled ride(pulled by a pack of huskies), so I DEFF wanted to do that, actually I didn't care about the ride. I just wanted to play with a bunch of huskies in the snow.

The town is so cute, I absolutely love it. I said just about the whole time we were there that Crested Butte looks like it belongs in a Hallmark Movie or something...it's just THAT adorable.

Since we got there after 8pm, we didn't get to do much the first night we were there, except hang out in the condo and just enjoy being a family. I am forever spoiled now, because of the heated floors. They were AMAZING to step on instead of a super cold floor that makes your feet hurt. They kept the roads darn near perfectly clean from any snow & it snowed just about the whole time we were there!

Everyone there so sweet! I guess I've lived in Dallas for so long now(almost 4 yrs) that I've forgotten that there are still friendly people around. I absolutely loved the small town feel, and I am competely in love with Crested Butte, so much so that even before we left I was crying because I didn't want to leave. Everything is just so beautiful there.

I used to think I loved the ocean more, but now I'm not so sure. The mountians have a way of pulling you in and making you love them.

If you are looking for a great vacation spot and love the mountains, snow, outdoors and that "small town" feel, then I strongly suggest you visit Crested Butte & Mount Crested Butte. I had a few people ask me why I wasn't out skiing. lol my reply was "I can barely walk on my own two feet without breaking a foot/leg...let's not add skiing to that"

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The small town feel, the snow, the mountains, & how friendly everyone was!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
brostechs...
“Clean, family friendly, central located, and great view if crested butte.”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

#210 I've stayed at twice now.... Aside from the hot tub being closed during off season, this place is great!! I was able to get the hot tub back open for our stay which lends to their customer service. The guest Queen bed room seriously needs more light, and the two guest showers are small. That's my only complaint. Everything else is amazing. We feel at home but with better views!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dallas
Reviewed 12 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$321
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing