“Awesome, looks like a chain but has real feel”

Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 1 575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Go on Sunday! They have live Irish music, mainly jig types, and they play as a sort of lively background music that really really enriches the experience. Beer is typically high quality and they offer the common Irish beer mixes and specialties like "Black and Tans", etc. They’re one of the only places I’ve seen that actually serves Dry Dock’s Apricot Blonde on draught, definitely recommend you try that. For a started, Reuben Fritters are really good.

MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Yaay, thanks so much for your kind review...I genuinely appreciate all reviews we get as they help us to grow and improve constantly. Dry dock is my favorite at the moment (don't tell the Guinness guy ... I'm from Dublin.) And the Ruben fritters... we promoted them really heavily at the Celtic festival and tons more people love them... glad you do too! (There's an interesting story behind them I'll tell you sometime!)
Anyway, cheers for now, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This pub has good service and a good selection of beers. They have live music and it is a fun atmosphere. There is a good selection of food and appropriate pub food is available. You can also grab a good Irish whiskey and a few good scotches.

MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Craig, glad you enjoyed our selection of whiskies. If you have any suggestions or recommendations for us to earn another star on your review... I would genuinely be all ears! We always strive for the top grade and sometimes we drop the ball but we always learn. Hope to hear from you again soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dinend here twice as just round the corner from the Mining Exchange Hotel. A good choice of menu but I wouldn't describe the Roast Lamb dinner as traditionally British. Unfortuneatley our dining time didn't coicide with any live music. Service was very good and friendly.

Hi Casey, thanks for the kind review... i believe all reviews help us do better. Sorry the Lamb entree didn't go well... we always try and put stuff on our menu that would be available in Irish (and British) pubs, perhaps you might make a suggestion for a favorite menu item? I would definitely give it due consideration. Glad the service was good. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Colorado,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great all around. Arrived during happy hour and had a JQ Leann strout which was great. Briana, our server, was friendly and helpful. I had the shepherd pie in a bread bowl, which was very good. My wife had the Chicken Boxty, awesome, and a side salad with lemon vinaigrette. All were great.

I am delighted to hear of your recent great visit. We sincerely appreciate all reviews as they all help us to continuously improve. I will make sure Briana gets an appropriate recognition for her good work!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place brings you to the land of the Irish. The staff is awesome, the atmosphere is fantastic along with the food

I love it! Thanks for your kind review. All reviews help us get better and we always appreciate them. I will make sure I thank all parties concerned.