“Very good casual vibe”

Bristol Brewing Company
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the luxury of going during a golf tournament so there was a bit of a wait. Craft beer was great although the food menu was not robust at all. If you’re not getting a burger or finger food of some sort, I would not base your dinner plans from here.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"distillery"
"microbrews"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There's something delightfully perverse in getting a beer in what used to be a school building. Even without the unique surroundings, the beer would be worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made the mistake of meeting my husband, our nephew, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law for my lunch hour. The service was extremely slow and, by the time I received my meal I asked for a box so I could take it with me and get back to work. I ordered the macaroni and cheese which I found rather tasteless but my nephew enjoyed it. The others in my party also enjoyed their meal, although, they said it was just standard fare. Everyone in my party ordered beer and were very please with their choices. After I left, my husband said they had a long wait to get the check. I would go again but allow myself a lot more time to enjoy the patio and relax. They also appear to allow dogs in the patio area which is a BIG plus to me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Searched breweries in and around Colorado Springs. Found the Bristol brewing company. Liked their facility and old school so we went there. Great character and a good choice of different brewed beers. We ordered the taster plate plus their burgers with chips. Recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch service was great and beers were average. Had a Cesar salad with chicken was upscale without being pretentious.
Dinner on the other had was the worst. Our server Ryan might be one of the worst servers I’ve ever experienced. We had taco tuesdays chicken tacos. Flavorless and of pour quality. Took forever for him to stop bye and once we got our food we had to go get him for the tickets. I can’t recommend it off the last experience.