“Great shakes and burgers”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #527 of 1 649 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Steak 'n Shake, a classic American brand, was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois by Gus Belt who pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milkshakes. For over 80 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word "steak" stood for steakburger. The term "shake" stood for hand-dipped milkshakes. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. Today, Steak 'n Shake remains the "better burger" leader, serving premium 100% beef steakburgers, hand-dipped milkshakes, thin crispy fries, and more. Steakburgers are made without preservatives or artificial ingredients, topped with fresh produce, and always hand-crafted to order. Other classics include the Frisco Melt, 7x7, Prime Steakburgers, and fan favorite M&M milkshakes.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A big hit with the grandkids. We all had shakes and burgers on a hot day. I was to surprised it was a sit down restaurant. Great milk shake variety, something for everyone one. Burgers were good. I would return. Also has a drive up window.

1  Thank rosebud001

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Going through Colorado Springs on vacation. We'd been looking for a Steak & Shake and was glad to find one just 2 miles from our hotel. There were 2 cars in front of us in drive thru. Had to wait 20 minutes in line. Back to hotel in just a few minutes. All food was cold and we were greatly disappointed. They did get our soda order right.....

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have come to this location for years and usually the meals are very good. Today my hamburger was the best I've ever had in all the time we have been coming here. The chocolate milk shake was excellent too. My wife tells me that her meal was excellent too. The cook here today was new I think because I have never seen him before. We are very happy and excited about our meals here. Come on bye!!!

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good and the shakes were tasty. It's worth a try. It was lunch time and the franchise was not very busy.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

A very very long wait even just for your shakes and then by the time your half way through your food finally arrives it’s all okay just kind of wish I got a shake to go and went some where quicker for food I dont want to sit that long for a patty melt. Still tasty though.