Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$163
QualityInn
US$202
  • Pool
US$205
US$197
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$175
US$241
US$168
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$299
US$252
US$207
US$191
Homewood
US$244
US$168
Priceline
Spurs and Lace Bed and Breakfast Inn(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
Reviews (2 221)
2 221 results
1 005
1 005
All reviewswater parkropes coursewave poolmini golfpizza placedunkin donutsloose moosegreat family fundance partyadventure parkmagic questextra activitiesclimbing wallmagiquest gamefree activitiesbunk bedsfun place
230 - 235 of 2 221 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you've got kids that are from about 3 to 12, this is a great place. My kids couldn't get enough of it. My wife and I got plenty.

The hotel is fine. It's nothing special, but it's fine. If you're considering an upgraded room, I recommend booking the cheaper room and waiting until you check in to try to get an upgrade. If I would have upgraded the morning of our check-in, it would have been $240 extra. At check-in? It was $30. Give it a shot.

If you think you want a cabana, get it early. They don't have many and I think it could be worth it. Chairs are not easy to come by. Having a cabana guarantees a nice place to sit and extra towels. Also, it provides a little respite from the constant noise of water and whistles.

The food inside the park is just fine. It can take a while to order and get your food, but it's serviceable. The $14 tip-bucket of ice cream is good fun. It's not good, but it is fun. The bar has decent drinks and the service was great.

Outside the park, you can expect to have the opportunity to spend a lot of extra money. It's a lot of fun but can really run up the bill if you plan on doing it all.

The Barnwood restaurant is a surprising gem. We live in the are and will actually return to dine at that restaurant in the lobby. The food was good. The drinks are interesting and they are very kid-friendly as you might suspect. If you're looking for some quality food while staying at the hotel, this is your best bet.

Room Tip: Upgrades at the time of check-in can be very affordable.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The only thing missing is a lazy river and hot tub; otherwise it was fun. Most of the activities are focused on 10 years and younger. They had a good variety of other activities to do when you were done swimming.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It is not cheap and your vacation can cost a lot more than you would think or plan, if you do not do your research.

ACCOMMODATIONS: Our room was clean and was similar to any other hotel. A microwave, refrig, and coffee machine. Remember your room price includes the water park. The fold out coach was nice to split up my kids into separate beds.

WATER PARK: On a scale of 1 to 10, this park is a 5. Half the water slides are for the tots, which leaves about 5 slides for older kids and tweens (8-12). My teen only liked the one of the slides. The water is warm and the pool area clean, The snack bar and changing rooms were cold. Be warned that there are no normal pools for swimming or hot tubs for relaxing. This place is strictly for the kids.

ADVENTURE PARK:

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My son was playing the magic quest with a friend he had meet the night before checkout and they had switch their wand. My son was having issues with his wand the next day so he brought the wand into the magic shop and the idiot cashier accused my son of stealing the wand from someone and confiscated. When I walked my scared son into the magic quest store the idiot cashier said that my son was a thief and that the wand was registered to someone else. So I told the idiot if he can see who that wand belong to than he can see that I had purchase a wand and the magic quest game for my son the night before and charged to my room. He said he couldn’t see that on his end. I told him to get his manager because someone is going to need to answer to me how someone is able to bullied my son like that. Manager got there and told the boy to make my son a new wand and that was it. No apology what so ever. Before I left I was going to go in the store and make that boy apologize to my son for accusing him of stealing but thinking it over it’s probably his job guidelines, and that would have made me a bully myself. So I forgave that boy that scared my son. Your business promote family and fun for kids but now all my son will remember is how he got bullied.

1  Thank louievu
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I took my daughter and two grandchildren 8 and 10. They had a fantastic time. The kids had so many different activities to keep them occupied. It was very clean and well supplied with employees. We felt very safe with the well trained staff. Someone had commented in one of the reviews I read before going that the lifeguards didn’t seem friendly. If the lifeguards interact with the customers in a social way they are not doing their job keeping everyone safe. I thought they were wonderful. Lots of water, concrete and steps! The kids just had a ball while my daughter and I could have a long relaxed talk. Wonderful! Buy the Wolf Pass it saves money and gets the kids to try everything.