“Best dinner I've had in a long time!!”
Review of Le Petit Chablis

Le Petit Chablis
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant in Canon City Colorado. Coffee and bakery shop in the morning, lunch served in the afternoon, dinner served in the evening. Come and enjoy one of Canon City's favorite restaurants!
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The duck was recommended to me and man am I glad I tried it! My husband had the pork chops and they were amazing as well! Very good food! We went for the first time a few months ago after living in Cañon City since a child. I'd rate it the best restaurant in Cañon City and right along with all the top restaurants in Colorado!

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (344)

Reviewed 18 September 2020

Being in our 70s we've been to a few restaurants. Some very up-scale (and not upscale!) places in California and New York that were wonderful experiences. Who would have thought that we'd move to Canon City and have this treasure not 10 minutes away from us! The fare was delicious, house wine by the glass was excellent. Service was friendly and no snooty hosts or servers. Formidab!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Lovely restaurant with quirky interior and good service. Food was great and arrived promptly. Onion soup is to die for, must try! A great little gem in the Canon City. If we ever traveling that way we will be stopping there again.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank jelenalevin35
Reviewed 2 January 2020

This restaurant is always wonderful! The food is delicious - the chef and his wife are delightful folks who have put their hearts and souls into their establishment. If you drive past, you certainly need to turn around and have a lovely evening enjoying French food, a nice French wine and listening to a background of lilting French music in a beautiful setting.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank wozow
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

French onion soup and the house salad. My favorite lunch. Going back this week. I am never disappointed when I eat here.

Date of visit: September 2019