“I-Pie is Great!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Broomfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Last night my family and I picked up a build your own with a bunch of veggies and the Neapolitan sauce (garlic white mixed with red) and a cheese pizza for the little one.
My wife and I loved our custom and our little gave her pie two thumbs up and said it was her favorite pizza. She said she like it better than Marcos and Abos. We love those as well.
Anyway, I-pie has always been high quality and generous. Locals even occasionally get mailers for smoking deals, but even without those they're a great value and good people.
I highly recommend I-pie for anyone who gets down with non-NY style pizzas.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed 20 February 2021

This business doesn't value customers or want our business! There are plenty of small businesses that nice are appreciative, especially for repeat business - go to them, not Ipie. I had been a huge supporter of this business for several yrs - always placing large orders and even giving the deliver drivers huge tips these last few months to help the business and the employees during COVID-19. Tonight I spoke to a very rude person, Ronnie, who said that they were too busy for my business tonight....and he actually repeated the same exact words 3 more times and then ended the call. He did mention that I was a mile outside the delivery radius - but they have delivered here numerous times and no one ever mentioned it, it's not printed on their marketing materials. So there are plenty of other places that have similar menu's, are pleasant to speak too and don't change the "rules" when it suites them. The manager, Brittany, didn't even come to the phone - that is how much they value their customers - zilch! As a nurse, I am working later hours more frequently, due to the virus, and sometimes I depend on food delivery to feed my family dinner. I would nver treat a pateint this way. Nobody should ever be treated the "Ipie way" - it's not acceptable in any industry. Suppor tthe small businesses that want and deserve your support - not Ipie.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Good pizza. Fresh ingredients, much better than chain pizza.

With that quality comes a little more expense, so be ready for that.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank agolddog
Reviewed 3 September 2019

I eat pizza no more than 6-8 times a week and I eat it in a lot of places...both restaurants and I also travel a lot. This pizza is always consistent is the right size for a meal, ingredients are always fresh and the product is GREAT! Great place for a quick lunch dinner or inbetween...T

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

Our family of 3 had delicious pizza tonight! we each ordered our own pizza the way we like it. You can choose from different crust (thin and crispy, pan for a couple examples), choose the sauce and toppings.

They’re large enough for two little ones to share and perfect for a hungry adult. We had a salad with one of the pizzas and it was soooo good! The pizza was perfect.

They also sell beer on tap and soft drinks.

Friendly staff, clean establishment. Well done, Infinitus Pie! We wish we lived close so we could enjoy your pizza again.

Go! Whatcha waiting for?!

Date of visit: August 2019