Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$311
US$292
Chalet Elevation(Breckenridge)
US$343
The Bivvi Hostel(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$179
Breck Inn(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$156
All reviewsmaggie pondfull kitchenstayed at the marriottbedroom villamain streetgreat locationdaily activitiescharter sportspull out coucheswithin walking distanceparking garagemarriott timesharewhirlpool tuboutdoor poolin townping pongshops and restaurants
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed in a suite with my 3 kids for a micro-vacation.
Good -Staff was very nice and helpful (just ask and you'll be nicely surprised), room was spacious and clean, the beds including the pull out were great. Just off the main strip. Wonderful views. S'mores!!!

Average -Parking is tight and not in the same building. Kids activity room is great, but is very limited (1 ping pong table, 1 working PS4, 1 DJ booth). It's good stuff, but you might not get to use any of it due to wait times.

Room Tip: Get a high floor room or overlook the pond. Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank alittledog
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Mountain Valley Lodge! Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The manager and staff at Charter Sports did a great job with our ski rental. We couldn't believe how quickly and efficiently they had our equipment ready to go! We had reserved ahead of time giving our sizes, and it was just a matter of minutes before we could walk out having all we needed. They also have space to leave our ski equipment overnight and our shoes while skiing. They had great customer service for all our needs. We would definitely want to use them again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen W
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit, Kristen. We will share this with the resort management team and are glad to hear you had a great experience with Charter Sports.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This is my third stay at MMVL and first with my daughter. Breckenridge is my favorite ski resort and the MMVL is perfectly situated to access the lifts and the Main Street.

We staying in a one bedroom villa and found plenty of space to relax during our ski trip. The pool and whirlpools while being outside were nice to relax in after a day of skiing. The WiFi meet our needs.

The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The staff at the onsite ski rental and valet, Charter Sports, were exceptionally nice. Guests can leave their skis and boots there during the day and overnight - a huge addition in my book and saves on the aggravation of lugging equipment up to the villa. The also have venting setup on the storage racks to blow air into your boots when you are not using them.

One note for improvement the appliances and furniture within the room can be upgraded. Also the laundry machines are located in the hall on each floor within the building we were in.

We enjoyed our stay and booked our next stay for 2019. Looking forward to it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank K_d_Social_One
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2019 for your 4th stay.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This hotel of course has a great location walking distance from everything you'd want to go to in Breckenridge. It does have the problem that other vacation club properties have - some of the rooms are a bit dated and could use updating. Service can also be spotty at Vacation Clubs in my experience, although this property does a good job (they provided a gift basket as we visited on my birthday.).

Overall, I've stayed here more than once before and would stay again. Could be better but for what's available in town, this a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nikko C
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank-you for taking the time to share a review of our resort. We appreciate your comments and will be sure to pass them on to the correct leadership for review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stayed two nights at the Mountain Valley Lodge. At first I was disappointed. You walk into a dreary front desk area...and zero smiling faces. Our room was not ready so they said they would call me when it was. They did not call when it was ready. I went back to the hotel and was able to check in...but they did not call me to let me know my room was ready until an hour after I was in the room. In fact my check in was past 4 (4:30)! They should have had my room ready earlier than that! When I inquired about a lounge I found out they didn't have one....so again my Gold membership did not pay off.
I found out this hotel is a time share institution and not a typical Marriott. I was disappointed again. So why am I giving this hotel 4 stars? First of all the hotel is in a great location...you can walk to all the restaurants and shops in town. Second of all the room (we had a suite) had1 bedroom and 2 baths and a den (with a fold away bed) and a kitchen with every supply you need. Our room was very clean. And the last reason I am giving it 4 stars is because they offer a daily activity to look forward to. One night we made complimentary smores by the firepit. The next morning they had waffles (with a fee). And that night they had a complimentary hot cocoa bar in the public room that contains a fireplace. The public areas need an update...but it was nice to go down for the hot cocoa activity...tons of toppings were put out. The day we left I believe they were having a complimentary wine and cheese night in the public room. The activities made up for the missing lounge that I look forward to.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TexanTraveler2013
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank-you for posting a review of our resort. We're disappointed to hear about your arrival and check-in experience. Your comments will be reviewed with the leadership to ensure corrective action is taken. It's great to hear you enjoyed the activities. I'll be sure to share those comments as well with our activities team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.