All reviews other guests hot tub person dorm shared room fire pit common areas bed room log cabin style back porch great room every morning hot breakfast common room place to stay yogurt ski lodge free bus
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable experience. I’ve never traveled alone before but decided to try it out and met so many awesome people at the Bivvi. The beds are super comfy and the staff is great. Can’t wait to get back this summer.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Breck by myself for spring break and stayed here. Without a doubt one of the best traveling experience of my life. Everyone is super friendly and respectful. Very cool vibe around the hostel with amazing employees like my dude Balazs. Definitely worth it!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Bivvi twice now and both trips were absolutely amazing! The ambiance and cleanliness is impeccable and the staff are super helpful. Only a 5 min bus from the lifts, they even have boot heaters! Stay at the bivvi!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ben c
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Bivvi hit on every level for me. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff, log cabin decor, filling breakfast, super cool guests to chat with and beer served in the main room. My friend and I stayed in a 6-bed room which was just fine for what we were looking for (place to lay our heads at the end of a day skiing). We've already decided that we're coming back next year.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Northsbeer
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at the Bivvi for the past four years and it has becoming one of my favorite places to revisit. They basically created a luxurious ski lodge with hostel accommodation. It may seem pricey for a hostel but for this quality it is a great value. When you include the free breakfast, there is no other place that can beat it. The staff, beds, and hot tub are all top notch. It is about a ten minute walk to Main Street and right on the free bus line. I will continue to stay here every time I come to Breckenridge.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple