“Amazing dinner”

Ranked #44 of 136 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Lavish in the unparalleled breathtaking views of Traverse Restaurant & Bar. With the most amazing views of Breckenridge Ski Resort, escape to The Lodge at Breckenridge for an unforgettable evening of casual dining, phenomenal cuisine, handcrafted drinks and local brews, and authentic atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit the restaurante during our stay at the lodge at Breckinridge twice, every night de food was delicious and the service super friendly, polite on point of everything! Food and drinks really good

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank macarena p
Rhonda W, General Manager at Traverse Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

So great to hear that you experienced multiple great dinners at Traverse Restaurant and Bar!

Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed 26 November 2020

I was staying at the Lodge and I cant explain how great my experience was. I will strongly recommend making a reservation, and also spend the stay at this Lodge. The Elk was a story of its own. The best dish I had in my time at Breckenridge. I will return just to order this again. I cant explain how great the views are being above 10,000 feet above sea level. (Be sure to stay hydrated). I hope the management and servers/cooks recognize one another on how great they made my experience stand out..

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank jordans393

It is so pleasing to hear that our team made for an exceptional experience for you! We can't wait to have you back to indulge in our amazing elk dish.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

It is great that they reopened, able to get to my favorite restaurant via a very short walk. It was great to see Eric and Fionn and having their wonderful service. Had my birthday dinner of Steak and Frites .

Date of visit: July 2020
337rhondaw, General Manager at Traverse Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

So great to have you back! Happy Belated Birthday! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

We went at night so I can only imagine what the view would be at sunrise and sunset.

Jason was our waiter and he was great, Joey was the manager on duty when we went and he was great as well, we had a great time with both of them.

My favorite thing that we had tonight was the crème brûlée it was cooked perfect with the caramelized crust, I also love their lemon and blood orange sorbet.

The sirloin was cooked perfect although I thought that it could use a bit more seasoning. The bison to me was way overcooked but I did love the bone marrow.

We really enjoyed the bread and the meat charcuterie board.

I WOULD go back to have a cocktail to admire the view and of course I would go back to say hi to Jason and Joey.

Date of visit: January 2020
337rhondaw, General Manager at Traverse Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

So awesome to hear our team took such great care of you. We appreciate the feedback on the bison and will pass that along to our Chef.

Reviewed 14 January 2020

My fiancee's family chose this place for a birthday dinner and all we can say about our experience was that it was fantastic. Our server Jason was kind and patient and met our every need including our wild little four year old. The appetizers and entrees took no time at all to get to us and every bite was absolutely delicious. Joey the bartender whipped us all up a specialty drink and was amazing at making sure our glasses were full and our spirits bright. I would highly recommend Traverse to anyone looking for a relaxing and enjoyable evening with some amazing food and drink.

Date of visit: January 2020
337rhondaw, Owner at Traverse Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing birthday dinner experience at Traverse. Jason and Joey will be delighted to hear your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!