“Breckenridge”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Inspirati...
“Breckenridge”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I love to ski in Colorado and have been going to Breckenridge for many years.
Recently, I have been staying at the Tyra Condo.
I love the location and the first floor condo is easy to get to after a day of skiing.
Since this condo is right off of the 4 O'clock trail, I always come back for lunch.
I am looking forward to returning in 2017!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Tyra Chalet 12A - and also for your continued, repeat business! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy these accommodations so much that you continue to return and we look forward to hosting you again in 2017! Thanks again, and we'll see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing