“Beautiful, luxurious, convenient and comfortable...”
Our luxury Kitchen with all the extras.
Living area with leather couches Dining and fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our luxury Kitchen with all the extras.
Living area with leather couches
Dining and fireplace
A winter view of the mountain.
View out the patio doors in the summer. 100 yards to the lift.
Front Entrance
MBR with a KING BED
Guest Bedroom with a KING BED.
Master Bath
The outdoor pool.
Your hosts, Bill & Kathy.
Map showing the lift and hot tub
TV and Bench in the MBR
Master Bath
Dining and Kitchen
Mountainwood Front Entrance
Kathy catching trout around Breck
July wild flowers
Early July in Breck
Your hosts at the top of Breck
Almost 13,000 Feet, Highest Point in North America for Sking
Summer Pool fun
Is there enough snow in April.  Kathy is 5'4'
View from across the street.
View from the guest BR window.
Indoor hot tubs.
Outdoor heated pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful, luxurious, convenient and comfortable condo in Breck!”
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We stayed at alpine Paradise this past June and must say, it was everything our host described. The condo was just like a home away from home. Very convenient to the lifts and town but just off the main street so it was quiet and peaceful. Sit on the deck and you have a beautiful afternoon view of the sun over the mountains and the ski hills (still lots of snow in June!). The condo was very well appointed, clean and luxurious but comfortable. You have everything you could need available to you with this condo.

While there is a pool and hot tubs available, you do need to take a short walk down a wooded path to the swim club. We found it quite nice in the summer and decided we would make the trek in the winter months after a day of skiing as the facilities were quite nice.

We had our young adult children with us and they were quite comfortable in the second bedroom and sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room.

This really is a very nice property and we can't recommend it enough. We will be back hopefully this winter! Thanks Bill!

Your age range 55-64
Denver
Reviewed 15 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
15 Aug 2011
We really enjoy having guests like Ron. He is an attorney in Denver, so he knows the mountains and contracts. I always get a little nervous with attorneys signing my contract, but then it like a free consulation in that they would change it if not appropriate. We have two propeties in Flip Key and have tried to make them perfect for both our own use and our guests. If it is broken, or tired, we replace it. As Kathy and I are from Florida, we love the mountains and decorating with a "mountain theme". Bill & Kathy
A TripAdvisor Member
“made for a very good time”
Reviewed 8 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

a good sized two bedroom two bath. 1st floor so it had a big pation instead of balcony. just at the end of mainstreet, so it was easy to get where we wanted to go. free access to the rec center pool. very comfortable.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Michigan
Reviewed 2 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing