“Beautiful Place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Escape679...
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo was very spacious and beautiful, however, we wished that the hot tub did not close at 7/8pm. We participated in an event that day that didn't allow us to get to the condo until that time. Our muscles needed the hot tub!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Powderhorn C204 in Breckenridge! We are delighted to hear that, overall, you did enjoy your stay and the accommodations. We apologize that the shared Columbine Pool & Recreation Center closing hours were a bit early per your comments. These hours are set by this individual establishment and are oftentimes dependent on seasons (ie: your stay was during off-season, therefore affecting hours). We, at Ski Country, unfortunately do not have any control in changing these hours, however we are happy to pass on your comments in hopes that feedback like yours may be cause for reconsideration of their hours and staffing. Thank you choosing Ski Country and Powderhorn for your Breckenridge lodging needs and we do hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!
“Enjoyed Our Stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I would say that we had a nice time in Breckenridge and it was very peaceful where we stayed. We found only one thing wrong with our room which was that the blinds in main living room were broken and could not be adjusted for privacy or vice versa. Cleaning staff needs to recognize these problems and bring them to the attention of management if that makes sense.

Otherwise - great room that was very spacious, quiet, and clean just off the ski area at Peak 9.

Thank you!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
15 Aug 2013
Hi Sean- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear your enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. I apologize that the blinds were disfunctional/broken during your stay. Typically housekeeping would report that to management, so I apologize again that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Fourth of July family stay.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The condo was as advertised, very roomy, clean, and quiet. It was stocked with all anyone would need for a long stay, and the family even enjoyed playing the board games in the condo when winding down. The condo was located very close to main street and within walking distance of everything. The only glitch was when we arrived at the room we noticed a picture in the master bedroom had slid down the wall, and had torn off the outlet, and the power to that light. We called the office right away to let them know, and they stated that maintenance would come right out. It was no problem that they never showed up for the three days we were there, because the light was not needed anyway. When checking out we again mentioned what had happened, and that no one showed up, and the host did not know why no one ever came, but would look into it. At this time, still hoping it was taken care of and that no charges will show up for repair. Great stay otherwise.

11 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am thrilled to hear that you found the unit to be as advertised; we write very accurate descriptions of our units so that the guest knows exactly what they are renting. I do sincerely apologize for the issue with the light, and I have noted and informed the head of maintenance so you will not be charged for any damages. Usually, they are very quick to respond and I apologize that was not true in your case. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our condo was beautiful, but we were disappointed in the view.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We received great and friendly service from Nick on the phone and when we arrived. The condo was beautiful and very comfortable. Underground parking was very convenient. However, the reason we chose Powderhorn Condos was because it promised a balcony with a beautiful mountain view and we intended to use it for our evening and morning in Breckenridge. Our view was of trees (which we have at home) and the faint sound of a stream in the distance. On the elevator,we did speak to someone staying there and they said they did have a beautiful mountain view.

20 Jun 2013
Hello Beth- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that your experience with our staff was friendly, as that is a standard we strive to deliver every time. Nick is a great asset to our team and we appreciate you mentioning him! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the rental unit, and do apologize that your views were not as expected. I hope you give us the chance to make it up to see in the future! We hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Baltimore
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

30 Jan 2013
Hi Steve-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially when we delivered the experience we strive for! We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing