“It was a very pleasant experience.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a very pleasant experience.”
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The staff I worked with was extremely helpful with securing the condo. The condo was comfortable and met the needs we needed for a comfortable stay.

Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comforts of home”
Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in November 2011

First, the agency was great to work with. All the information provided was accurate. This condo was a great stay for my family on a week long vacation. The rooms and beds were comfortable and the place was very clean. The kitchen was well stocked for those who like to cook in. Location was great, just minutes from the highway to take you to all the major ski resorts. Only minor details to improve would be to have a larger stock of towels and paper products which we ran out of early on. We also had to buy laundry and dishwashing detergents which were not provided.

MD
Reviewed 8 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Comfort, location, being well appointed
Liked least: lack of cleaning supplies in kitchen
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing