“Breck Condo”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Goldcamp II #C-68

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breck Condo”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We had a wonderful time staying at this condo in Breckenridge. The amenities were great, the condo was very well kept and clean, and the property management group was wonderful to work with! The condo is actually about 1 bus stop away from the base of 8 and a few stops from the town of Breckenridge. The hot tubs were just a short walk away and it was great to have parking directly out front. I would recommend this to anyone staying in the area and would definitely rent it again!

tx
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very clean and spacious”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We visited this unit and loved the spacious and clean condo. Everything that one would need was in this unit. We did think that the hot tub was right outside the door and that wasn't the case, but it wasn't that big of deal. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Nijmegen
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Tampa
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing