“Problems Solved”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Problems Solved”
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I stay in this unit with 8 of my girlfriends. We enjoyed the cozy condo and thought the location was perfect. I had a wonderful experience booking through visitbreck. I told them exactly what I wanted and what amenities I wanted it to include. They were able to fulfill all of them. There were a few problems with a toilet not working and the front office getting back to me during these problems. However they were apologetic and rectified the inconveniences I experienced and will definitely keep my business in the future.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NE
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Fort Collins
Reviewed 8 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Great accomodations!”
Reviewed 18 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Nice big condo with great location. You can't beat it. Complimentary shuttle service is not always reliable though

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
“Nice place to stay!”
Reviewed 10 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Full kitchen, washer/dryer, WiFi, LCD tv,
master bedroom has one bed, 2nd bedroom has 3 twins and a captain's bunk. And a pull-out couch - which has a mattress topper stashed in the master bedroom closet - that makes the pull-out pretty comfortable.

We were very happy with the place.

As long as you don't miss a turn, the ski-in via the 4 o'clock run is pretty nice too. You end up just walking a block.

There's even an outdoor closet (with lock) that you can use to stash your ski gear.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing