“clean and nice for two”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“clean and nice for two”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The condo was clean and small but good for two. The heat worked well which was great! The management came over right away when we thought there was something wrong with the oven. Two downsides, there is a door in the bedroom that would have opened to main shared condo area so it even though we didn't open, it let in a lot of noise. Also front door dead bolt was impossible to lock, door may have been warped. It was also strange how a maid service came without being prearranged... Nice to have them come but would have liked to have known about it. All and all for the cost and location I would definitely stay here again. Did I mention the free shuttle around town :) awesome

12 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize for the issues you had with the door. Our maintenance department has remedied the issue. Also, I apologize for the unexpectged maid service. Our front desk typically informs people of these services. Glad you liked the FREE shuttle though! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 12 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We had a great time. Exactly what we were looking for. Just the right size and the fireplace is fantastic. We did not get a chance to take advantage of the Hot tubs but saw others enjoying it. Great Location and Breckenridge is a great historic little town.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
12 Oct 2011
Thank you Kelly for your nice review of Park Meadows unit 5A, we appreciate your comments.

We are pleased that you had a wonderful time and found Park Meadows to be exactly what you were looking for here in Breckenridge.
We hope to see you back again very soon!

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging opportunities.
Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your great review of unit 5A, Park Meadows Lodge.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Breckenridge.

Please come back and visit soon!
Centennial Colorado
Reviewed 12 March 2010 for a stay in February 2010

CO
Reviewed 9 July 2009 for a stay in December 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;