“cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“cozy”
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Room was small but nice. Space was utilized well with large flat screen TV above the kitchen table. All new stainless appliances were appreciated and the bed was quite confortable.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
18 Aug 2011
Thank you Marty for your 5 star rating of our Park Meadows unit 6A!

We appreciate your comments as it helps us keep our properties in quality condition at all times. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities of the Lodge and unit 6A. Please visit us again soon!
Pueblo Co
Reviewed 13 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
13 Jan 2011
Thank you for your appreciation for Park Meadows Lodge and unit 6A!

We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!

Look for us on the web at www.skicountry.com.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Belgium
Reviewed 23 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Liked best: Location
Liked least: A Few noisy "Locos"
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ski Trip with Son”
Reviewed 14 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

My 18 year old son and I rented this unit for 5 days for a spring break ski vacation. It was perfect for the two of us to experience a much needed "mancation." The unit is small, but perfect for what we were there for - skiing. The location is excellent, with town a short walk, ski-in, and the bus stop 100 yards away. The unit set up, although small, was very functional. The kitchen set-up worked well, as I cooked dinner almost every night. I would highly recommend this property and would stay there again. The ping pong table in the basement got some use (my son thought he would show me how to play; little did he know...) The foosball table needs to be properly repaired.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location and unit layout
Liked least: Common area could be improved
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$84
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing