“Ullr Fest Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scott S
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Ullr Fest Stay”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Great comfortable room, loved the center lodge area. Coffee in the AM was a nice touch. The only problem we had was that the cleaning lady came at 10:00 AM. That seems a little early. But otherwise a great stay...would recommend to others.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location
Liked least: The cleaning lady came at 10:00 AM to clear out the room. A little early.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. Check out time is at 10am, but if you needed a later check out you could have called us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Kansas
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
3 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Park Meadows Lodge is the perfect getaway for families just like yours! We look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
NY
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Mar 2014
Hello Steve- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Park Meadows was perfect. My family of four had plenty of room, everything we needed and more. It was quite but still close enough to everything we could walk. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone...I will certainly be staying here again!

Check-in / front desk
13 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing