“We love Colorado!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“We love Colorado!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed @ The Woods #125 this year for only one night while the frozen pipes across the street @ #110 were fixed. We were grateful for being able to have a place to stay while the repairs were done. Thank you.

23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback about your stay and the service you received. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Excellent winter vacation”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Wonderful! Wonderful! We had a great time in this very roomy condo. Plenty of space to spread out. The private hot tub was a nice touch too. Any service or repairs we needed were provided promptly and with a smile.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
22 Apr 2013
Hi Becky- Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your rental home and that any issues you had, we were able to get corrected immediately for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Denver & the Midwest
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

13 Mar 2013
Hi Kelsey- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that you did not receieve our standard of service while you were staying with us; there is no excuse for it and I will be sure to discuss it with the staff. As for the Wi-Fi, I regret to say that it does not say anywhere that this unit does have Wi-Fi so I am sorry it was a surprise to you but we will definitely forward your request for internet to the homeowner as our properties are all individually owned. Maybe your request will push them to get it! If you do take another group trip to Breckenridge, or maybe just a getaway for you, then I hope you give us the chance to show you our standard of service and let us help get you the unit that best suits your desires! We aprreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Kansas
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
5 Jul 2012
Hi Pat! Thank you for your great review of our Woods Townhome #125! We are so glad to hear that we could help take part in your "escape" from the tragic wildfires in your home town. Our thoughts have been with all who have been affected and hope that all turned out alright for you and your family! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 23 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

We stayed there in early April and enjoyed every
moment. The location is great as you are so close to
ski lift and town center is very close. This place is
better than it shows on the pictures and service was
very smooth. Will definitely consider staying there
next time too. We were a group of seven and for two
nights we had some extra guests. Very clean and
spacious place for our group. We had some minor
problems with the heating system adjustment in the
beginning.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing