“Nice condo close to town”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“not a good night's sleep”
Reviewed 25 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Although the location of the condo was great, that and the hot tub were about the only things this place had going for it. The pullout bed was the worst thing I've ever slept on. You're better off bringing a sleeping bag for the floor. The mattress was beyond thin so that you could feel springs. Even a cursory feel with your hand would confirm this. The bed in the room wasn't that much better. No springs, but sunken in the middle. The kitchen had pots, silverware and dishes but little else e.g. no oil for cooking, no foil, no plastic wrap, no salt or pepper etc. The price we paid was about $550 for 2 nights. Next time, I'll stay further away, save some $ and get some rest.

Management Response
25 Jan 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We're glad you were able to enjoy the location and the great hot tubs that Trails End has to offer.

After receiving your review, I have done through and checked out the sofa sleeper and bed in the unit. We have a great sofa sleeper repair man in Breckenridge and he is going through and making changes as needed. Our units do come stocked with cooking utensils as you mentioned, however, we have found that most guest prefer us not to leave any cooking oils or ingredients for safety reasons.

We hope to have you back to stay with us again. If you would like, please contact me personal and I can make sure to find something that will meet your needs!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Famonther...
Bel Air, Md
“Small!”
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Booking this on line was easy. When I did have questions about the walking distance to town, the person I spoke with was very helpful. She even helped me to get a ground floor unit (bum knee!). You have to pick up your key at the yellow Ski City Resort bldg in town..not hard to find, but strange. We arrived around 5:30p, and no one was there-they said they were open until 8p. All your stuff is left in a drop box. No one was there when we left either. The condo unit seems to be at the end of town, with many condos all clustered together. Not too hard to find overall. I would say most folks would easily be able to walk to the downtown area. The unit was clean, not too rough/outdated... pleasant. There was four of us and we were jammed in like sardines! The 4 bags we had took up most of the spare space (can you say luggage in the kitchen?). Our bed was fine. The 20ish kids said the sofa bed was not so great. WiFi was intermittent at best. The hot tub areas looked very nice and clean (in door and out) but we did not have time to use them. This was our 1st stop after flying into Denver that morning, so despite the cramped quarters, I would stay there again for just the one night. If you plan to spend several days, upgrade to a larger unit.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Pretty good location
Liked least: Need staff to be at check in/out during posted work hours
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Disappointed...”
Reviewed 8 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Our first floor condo at Trails End was disappointing for a few reasons:

1) It was a very noisy unit and the heating radiators were very loud and noisy throughout the night. There was no way to mask the noise other than to run the bathroom fan all night long.

2) There were very few towels in the unit and we had to go buy some to use for the hot-tub. The unit should have a few extra towels for this use.

3) The fireplace was unusable due to the obnoxious gas order when it was turned on.

On the positive side, Ski Country Resorts was great to work with and when I went down to the office on our second day to explain the situation, they immediately refunded a part of my rental fee, which was very nice.

We were supposed to stay for four nights, but left early to stay at a different location due to the reasons above.

This particular trip found us in aZ and CO and we stayed at a number of hotels on the trip. Unfortunately, our Trails End condo was the worst of the lot for comfort.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
8 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of Trails End unit 103, we appreciate your comments.

Please in the future, just call us and we will do everything possible to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.

We hope you will visit us again soon. Please stay in touch with on the web at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo close to town”
Reviewed 11 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Good value weekend condo only two blocks from Main Street. Very clean and large for two people (sleeps 4 if using sleeper sofa).

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
“nice but dated”
Reviewed 11 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Overall the place was just fine and we had a great time. I liked the facility very much and close proximity to the lift. My only issues were minor. The condo had an old tube TV and VCR (really? it's 2010). The cookware was adequate but the skillet was old and warped.(but useable). Like I said, the issues were minor. I would recommend the place to friends.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing