“More Than We Could Have Hoped For”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“More Than We Could Have Hoped For”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

From the moment we checked in the experience was exceptional! The check-in staff was delightful, courteous and very helpful. We especially enjoyed working with Eric and Marc.

Our accommodations were just as Ski County Resorts' website described them. Our particular condo (Trails End 510) was beautifully appointed and had a sensational view.

There is nothing greater than late February skiing when the temperatures are in the mid 30's and you can sit out on the deck enjoying the beautiful scenery, warm sunshine and BBQ burgers and steaks.

I highly recommend booking with a property managed by Ski Country Resorts. We will certainly be back!

A romantic getaway
15 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We were very happy with our stay. We were up with family from Boston.
The beds were good. The heat in the small bedroom is tied to the living room, so one is too hot and the other too cold.
Everything worked great. The setup was very good for boot removal and clothing storage.
Nice to have ski storage down stairs. Very close to lift, so true ski in - ski out. Hot tub after skiing was appreciated. The underground parking that came with the unit was great!
The Ski Country Personnel were great.

Luxury-minded travelers
3 Apr 2013
Hello Scott- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities! I do apologize for the heating/cooling difficulties. I am also glad to hear our Ski Country personnel were accommodating and helpful for you. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge!
Universal City
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Older travelers
15 Feb 2012
I'm glad to hear my staff did what they could to accomodate you. With each unit being an individual, sometimes thats hard to do. I hope your trip was a great one. The location at Trails End is great because you can easily walk to anything. When your trip up is made more complicated, taking even the short traveling out of it can be a load off.

Thanks for leaving the kind review and we look forward to seeing you back with us.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Could have been better...”
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Unfortunately the weather is beyond our control. We were not able to ski out to the Quick Silver lift until Wednesday, then only for one green run and unto peak 8. Again, nobody's fault. We were originally staying at P8. Unfortunately on our first night, the water heater quit working. Kudos go to your facility manager who very quickly reassigned us to another quarters. The relocation was somewhat unwelcomed since we had to pack and repack our stuff moving to another floor. In general, it was an OK stay this time around, however, we've been coming here for several years and it has always been an excellent experience.

Thanks. Rafael.

30 Nov 2011
Thanks for the review! I apologize for the issue with the hot water heater but I am glad that new unit worked out for you. Its always one of our last resorts to move someone due to the inconvenience but we didn't want to risk a long wait for the hot water after a day on the cold mountains.

It's great to hear we got you taken care of and I hope your Thanksgiving was a memorable one.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts (SkiCountry.com)
“Family Ski Vacation”
Reviewed 14 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The check in process went well and the representative was friendly. At the end of our stay we contacted the front desk and spoke with a representative who was very rude. Due to this experience I will think twice before booking another stay with ski country resorts. The home was very nice, comfortable, and clean. We couldn't have asked for a better location then Trails End. It had all the amenities we needed and more. The location and cleanliness of trails end was great but on one occasion we experienced very poor customer service from a ski country resorts representative.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
14 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of our Trails End unit 510, we appreciate your comments and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Trails End.

We apologize for any poor customer service thay you received from Ski Country and hope that you will give us another chance and visit us again soon. We have many really nice properties to choose from anytime of year!

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging specials.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing