“Had a wonderful family vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“An okay stay at a high price”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The building is nice - not many amenities, but the location makes up for a lot. The back door is literally a minute away from Peak 9 lift - it's truly a ski-in and ski-out location. There are ski lockers on the first floor and 2 hot tubs - one inside and one outside.

Apartment itself is average. The decor is very old-fashioned and it feels stuffy and dated. The living room tv is about 25inch and old and the bedroom tvs are the size of a computer screen next to a gas fireplace circa 1970s. There is a CD player though :P

We really needed humidifiers for the apartment - there were 3 - again circa 1970 - but only one worked...

Kitchen was very well equipped. The stove is super old, but it worked...

We were told the mattresses were new - there were good & firm. The sheets were horrible though. Old and washed out and instead of a comforter, there was an thin polyester blanket that created a storm of static electricity every time we got in bed. We couldn't stand it and took these out. Luckily there was a cotton bed cover in a closed we used as a blanket. It was far from nice, but it worked.

The bathrooms were decent, but you will need to buy your own toiletries. The provided ones last for one shower and you can't get them restocked like in a hotel.

Often it's the little things that we noticed that made the stay far from perfect, like a big whole in the couch, but overall it was decent. If there would be nothing else better around, I would stay there again.

1 Jan 2014
Hello Paulina- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have take each of your suggestions and feedback to pass along to the homeowner for room to improve. I apologize that you were told you could not get more shampoo/conditioner. We do only provide one bottle of each to begin, because most people are staying long lengths of time and prefer to buy their own. We certainly have more updated units available for rent in the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Sheridan Il
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

15 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. Marc is a very valued employee to us and we appreciate when we hear good feedback about any of our employees! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
TX
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
24 Aug 2012
Lori, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Trails End condo 511! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Trails End and with Ski Country Resorts! We enjoyed having you very much and hope to see you again soon this Ski Season!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This is the second time we've stayed in the same unit, so it felt like home. We love staying at Trails End. It's so convenient to the slopes and to town.

16 May 2012
I'm glad to hear we could provide you with your home away from home! Trails End 511 has a location that can't be beat no matter what your plans are for Breck. We appreciate you coming back and staying with us.

Thanks for leaving a review and we hope to have you back soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Indianapolis
Reviewed 7 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing