“Not terrible”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not terrible”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This condo was sufficient. The main issue was that there was way too much furniture for the size of the space. It felt very closed and cluttered with table, chairs, cabinets, etc. Too much Funiture!

13 Mar 2013
Hello Bill- Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for one of our most adored units in Trails End. I am sad to hear you felt cluttered but I am hopeful that we could find you a more suitable condo on your future stays to Breckenridge! Thank you for your feedback and your business.
Mobile
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway
17 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, and especially thrilled that the shuttle was useful to you! We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
MD
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Apr 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time at Trails End P8. You're spot on about the location as you can't get any closer to the lifts than Trails End. A block from Main isn't bad either.

We are happy to run over more soap as needed. We don't provide shampoo as hotels do, but if you ask, sometimes we get samples sent to us that we can run out.

Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you with us again soon!

FL
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway
7 Mar 2012
Sounds like you had a great time at Trails End P8! The views on the top floor are breathtaking. They also have the prime location with the lifts out the back door and Main out the front.

I'm glad to hear you want to come back and we would love to have you!

LA
Reviewed 31 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

31 Dec 2011
We're glad you had a great stay with us! Unless you find a way to sleep on the gondolas, Trails End puts you as close to the lifts as possible. I'm glad you took advantage of the equipped kitchen as its easy to save a fortune from food prices on the mountain.

We double checked the hot water heater and it appears it was on a medium setting which was the cause of the issue. Its cranked now so future skiers should be all set.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review and have a great 2012!

Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing